No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is Julia, one of probably 35,789 pictures of her : )
    "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• what an angel.... you are both lucky...she has someone to love with her whole heart and you do likewise...congrats
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Congrats man.
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg H View Post
          We got Julia when she was 2 days old, been with us ever since.
          (just saw the photo) OM goodness.

How precious.

She is quite lucky to have someone love her enough to dedicate their life to her.

Best of luck to your family.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• There is a face book group out there called
            "Next week the queen will be in Cork and Prince William will be in Middleton"
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• from a article about nudist camps looking for younger members, come a unintended laugh:

Ms. Bartoletti said she felt a surge of anxiety as she prepared to disrobe in public for the first time.

At the pool, she saw a sign saying nudity is mandatory in the water. "Well, this is what I came here for," she thought. Off came the towel.

Pup tents went up.
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Congrats Greg!

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                When I think of Scotland I think of St. Andrews. I also loved the book, Long Way Down by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman who set off on a 15,000 mile motorcycle trip from John O'Groats to Cape Town South Africa.
                I saw the series on DVD and also Long Way Round. I loved them! I might purchase them one day for repeat viewings.
                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Just got the news. My daughter has been accepted into a program where you can earn her AA degree while still in High school! Not really high school, she will actually be going to a college campus, but will be taking both high school and college courses! I am very proud!!!!
                  Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Congrats Treo.

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Good for you and her Miami. They have those advanced classes around here and the kids seem to do very well.

Comment

• Congrats Treo.

Comment

• Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Huge congratulations on your daughters success Miami. I know that proud Dad feeling very well......, walking about, puffed out chest, all proud for weeks! My oldest son is 23 years old, very successful in his career and I still get all puffy chested when he comes into the conversation. It's great seeing the kids do well.

I came onto this thread to tell you what has made my day. It's very sad, probably bordering pathetic, but must share so please don't take the piss.... Was driving to my mothers earlier and passing through a place called Newbridge, right beside Edinburgh Airport and there......., right above me, taking off......, was the Iron Maiden plane. Nearly crashed pointing up at it whilst hyperventilating!! Got to my mothers, got right onto her laptop and tried to find out why this plane was in Scotland, they don't tour here until July. Apparently it's being used by Thomson holidays for a few flights from Edinburgh - Pathos in Cyprus. And........., the big news......, it's coming back to Edinburgh at 830 tonight!!! Will I go be totally sad and take photos? Yer fucking right I will.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Have fun Marko.

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Thanx everyone!!!
                                Marko, enjoy whatever sad, pathetic thing you like!!! jk
                                Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Working...
                                X