Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Very cool Gonz. I once played the Six Million Dollar Man at universal Studios. They picked me out of the crowed. Must have been my awesome physique

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!

and to think, six mill doesn't take you very far these days

Comment

• DANO and others that had interest,

You wanted to know when the latest comedy special from BILL BURR was coming out and now I know.

His special called BILL BURR, LET IT GO will have its world premiere this coming Sunday on Comedy Central at 11/10c.

I can't wait.

He cracks me up and does a great live show everytime.

pands

You can also catch (record) his previous BILL BURR: Why Do I Do This? Comedy Central special on Fri, 9/17 at 11:15pm (Pacific). Check for your local time.
      Last edited by Panoptes; September 15, 2010, 12:12 PM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Cool experience, Gonz.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Thanks Gonz.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Ha!

We need to go LA Clubbing now that we roll like Hollywood(weird) stars.

TIN MAD DOG can get us on "the list" of the hot clubs.
            You missed the boat. TMD is now residing in Austin, TX.

The clan is well, Gonz. Had my daughters 1st birthday and Christening bash last month. Great day.
            Friends affectionately call me 'Daddy day care' now... the wife works days then I work afternoon/nights....dont see much of anyone but thats the way things go.

Sacrifices of a parent
            "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Very cool Gonz!

Comment

• Good news, bad news.....

Bad news is Leti and I had our jobs cut.

Good news is that I scored a Asst. Mgr job with U-Haul. I'm assigned to the largest center in the central valley of Ca.

The area prez hired me himself.

Rumor is that he hired me for a upcoming project that he needs help with and also because I have a Class B license w/ air brake endorsement.

So we're doing OK!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
                  You missed the boat. TMD is now residing in Austin, TX.

The clan is well, Gonz. Had my daughters 1st birthday and Christening bash last month. Great day.
                  Friends affectionately call me 'Daddy day care' now... the wife works days then I work afternoon/nights....dont see much of anyone but thats the way things go.

Sacrifices of a parent
                  In the end, it is all about what is best for the little one.

I have a good feeling that lil Z can expect no less from you two.

Stay well.........

pands

I was aware that TMD is in Texass now but I'm sure he's still living the rock star life. ;)
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• YT/Oz - feel your pain. All you can do is roll with the punches....
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Malto--film your Conyers jail break party then send it to her with a pick-me-up. bouquet.
                      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• LOL!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tomorrow my son Devin turns 2!! Pray for me...
                          I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                            Tomorrow my son Devin turns 2!! Pray for me...
                            Congratulations to you and happy birthday to your son, sir!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks ;)
                              I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                DANO and others that had interest,

You wanted to know when the latest comedy special from BILL BURR was coming out and now I know.

His special called BILL BURR, LET IT GO will have its world premiere this coming Sunday on Comedy Central at 11/10c.

I can't wait.

He cracks me up and does a great live show everytime.

pands

You can also catch (record) his previous BILL BURR: Why Do I Do This? Comedy Central special on Fri, 9/17 at 11:15pm (Pacific). Check for your local time.
                                Thanks for the heads up, Pan. I've got my DVR set for both shows.
                                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X