Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very cool!
    I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• tricked my wife into taking a day off to go for just a little ride, took her down old 31 along the lakeshore and ended up at a furniture shop in Hart.. lets take a look .... she finds her living room that she wants and I tell her..get what you want...everything... she is on cloud nine... gotta keep her happy, she sure keeps me happy.
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Way to go STEE.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I really dig that stee. While I was over here the wife moved us into a new place. I let her get all new furniture and redecorate it the way she wanted. All she had to agree to was a brand new 50 inch. But in letting her do it the way she wanted I accomplished 2 goals. 1) I made her super happy and 2) I weasled my way outta moving in, she was so excited she is already done!!

Comment

• Good work, Stee!

You too DD ;)
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Nice, guys. Making someone else happy is always a treat.

Last week Teresa got a call from someone wanting to hire out our DJ service. When the girl told us it was for a benifit for a friend of hers who had developed brest cancer, Teresa told her it was our policy to not charge for a benifit, the girl was beside herself with emotion, told us others she called had turned her down or gave her an unacceptable price.

Guess Mama was right, goes around, comes around.
              Last edited by Sharkbait; July 13, 2010, 10:37 AM.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Sharkie-- giving from the heart will make anyones day...... kudos big time to the both of you..besides that you guys know what it takes to fight the big C.... I am truly amazed by people like youz

Comment

• Thanks Stee. "Been there, done that" has taken on a new meaning for me.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Amen, my friend.... now clear the schedule and come fishing.........or next year when we can get DD on the boat also.

Comment

• Seriously, It'll be good times!

Comment

• I'll see what I can do Stee, but getting to meet DD would be a + for next year.:-)

Unless we show up at the Rams game this year.

Comment

• ;) or you could just do both!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                            Nice, guys. Making someone else happy is always a treat.

Last week Teresa got a call from someone wanting to hire out our DJ service. When the girl told us it was for a benifit for a friend of hers who had developed brest cancer, Teresa told her it was our policy to not charge for a benifit, the girl was beside herself with emotion, told us others she called had turned her down or gave her an unacceptable price.

Guess Mama was right, goes around, comes around.
                            That is so nice of you, Shark!!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Me thinks it is ATypical of our friend Shark... he is all heart and it shows.. we are all so lucky to call him a friend

Comment

• You mean typical, not atypical. And I agree!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X