X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He really likes you too Dano.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post

Posts: 6,504 bill - did he share the carefully held secrets of the Lubinization and (de)Lubinization process?

Many of us have unsuccessfully tried to get him to discuss and he just never does..

Ha, that secret is locked tighter than a nuns bosoms.
      Did you check the pic to your left Sharky?

Comment

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
        Gonz, DL?
        Coop, I am not sure what you are referring to.....Is it user name? If so yes. Otherwise, please forgive my ignorance and bring me up to speed.
        DL = his real name initials
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

I didn't realize he took Labatt's Blue to the Forum games. I must speak to him about that. He could've brought something half decent.
          I enjoyed the increased ACV it contains.

Or is that ABV?

Alcohol content
          Last edited by Panoptes; May 12, 2010, 11:08 PM.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Did you check the pic to your left Sharky?
            Heh, heh! 'S why I said it.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "Coop, I am not sure what you are referring to.....Is it user name? If so yes. Otherwise, please forgive my ignorance and bring me up to speed."
              ------------------------bill, Lubinization is a perfected and detailed process Dave has refined as to when a player is no longer of any use to any NFL team. Only Dave can Lubinize a player.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                "Coop, I am not sure what you are referring to.....Is it user name? If so yes. Otherwise, please forgive my ignorance and bring me up to speed."
                ------------------------bill, Lubinization is a perfected and detailed process Dave has refined as to when a player is no longer of any use to any NFL team. Only Dave can Lubinize a player.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.....It is said people get dumber and dumber as they age.....I am the perfect example.

Comment

• No you're not.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• no bill, I'm just a forum geek.
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Dave doesn't bring Blue to the forum games, its Labatt's X, the black label stuff.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                        Dave doesn't bring Blue to the forum games, its Labatt's X, the black label stuff.
                        I would like to add..

Cheese, Louise.

You can beat on me for being a Lebatts fan, however, let it be told that Chuck Cunningham has always honored the beer of choice when a bet has been made.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mark......RU suggesting he always loses?

Comment

• No, just once that I can remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              "Coop, I am not sure what you are referring to.....Is it user name? If so yes. Otherwise, please forgive my ignorance and bring me up to speed."

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              This is helpful. I remember a lubinization thread last year. Didn't really get the full gist of it. I also wasn't sure if Treo was gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan_Saintsfan View Post
                                This is helpful. I remember a lubinization thread last year. Didn't really get the full gist of it. I also wasn't sure if Treo was gay.
                                LOL! Naw, Treo isn't gay, he just has a knob polishing business to get him through between jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X