Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see it.

Congrats on the new addition!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• cool - I can see it now too.

Santa also brought me a Droid - it's been a good Christmas!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tane View Post
        Hey, Sweatpants, Do you guys Get Trailer Park Boys in Ohio? didn't know they were showing it outside of Canada.

No it's not broadcast here, but some friends of mine got me hip to it a couple years ago...probably one of the funniest shows out right now
        "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Congrats Kayrone!!
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Hey Hey Timmy !!!

good to hear from you Mr.
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Good to see you timmah!

Kay. Maggie is adorable. Golden?
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Nice pup Kayrone. Ditto on the Droid. Santa's handing out Droids this year. What a cool phone.

Comment

• Maggie looks like a sweetie! And she didn't whine in her crate on her first night?! Wow!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• She is a havanese. Full grown she will only be about 12 pounds, but right now she is about 2 1/2 months old and the size of a furry football with legs. No crying at all the first night, but last night she decided to show us a little attitude. It was actually pretty comical - the light on my husband's side of the bed is hooked up to The Clapper (I never said we weren't cheesy), so the light kept going on and off in time to her yelping. We put up with it for about 15 minutes and then decided to let her sleep in another room. Stinker!

Yes, the Droid is very cool - I have quite a bit more playing to do before I feel like I know what I'm doing with it, though!
                    Last edited by kayrone; December 26, 2009, 10:22 AM.
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Hmmmmm.

The only reason that this makes my Non-football related stuff that makes MY day....., is that you bastages will soon be welcomed into the Old Farts Club.

I will be there to welcome you both.

Happy Birthday, guys!
                      Well then, since I can actually fart again, can I be back in the club?
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I'm hanging in there Frank. Hey Deac and SLF good to hear from ya. Been way too long.

Grats on the puppy Kay she's adorable. Oh and you and the hubby are old farts with the Clapper. :P

Comment

• you still local ??
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                            Well then, since I can actually fart again, can I be back in the club?
                            No question about it!

Kinda puts a new perspective on farting doesn't it? My Mom made sure we were brought up controlling this normal body function and now that I am older, I feel a bit of pride every time I am capable of achieving it. :-D
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nice addition to the family Kay. How old are the kids now?

"Well then, since I can actually fart again, can I be back in the club?"
                              ------------------------------Congrats. And I mean that totally seriously. That's gotta be a great feeling.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Thanks gang. Dano, my son is 9 & my daughter is 3 1/2.

Comment

Working...
                                X