No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There you go Murphy. Sprint SUCKS and BLOWS at the same time!!!

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DanO; October 1, 2009, 11:03 AM.
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Just a bit of info in the iphone from over here- It used to be exclusive to one network only (O2), now 2 other networks (Orange and Vodaphone) will be selling them. I think I read that the iphone is only exclusive to 1 network in two markets now
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        There you go Murphy. Sprint SUCKS and BLOWS at the same time!!!

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!

it's tough to hang with with verizon and at&t who suck, blow, AND swallow at the same time! lol omg jk ttyl asl!

anyway...'Any mobile, anytime' has those guys shaking in their wing tips...compared to that plan, their calling circles and 'favorite 5's are a joke.

Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
        Just a bit of info in the iphone from over here- It used to be exclusive to one network only (O2), now 2 other networks (Orange and Vodaphone) will be selling them. I think I read that the iphone is only exclusive to 1 network in two markets now

iphone is still exclusive to only ATT in the us currently, but next year the exclusive rights are up for review...look for another carrier or two to get it at that time.
        "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• jailbreak...unlock..tmobile...
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• and i'm sure you can jailbreak and unlock the iphone to work on other carriers in other countries as well...we're talking exclusive in a legal manner. we all know you have a jailbroken iphone on a 2G network.

Comment

• DeanUK

at firmware 3.0.1 you can unlock an iphone for any gsm carrier
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Murphy - keep in mind even if I were with AT&T I can't get 3g because it's not offered in Kalamazoo...so I would be on a 2G network regardless
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• sprint just set up 4G in chicago...I wonder if it would stretch to k-zoo?

doubt it though, i think that's still considered a detroit market

Comment

• In case you all wonder if the story is true about "Da Turdy Point Buck".....

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/...=2009310010006
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• that's amazing! it almost looks fake

Comment

• Almost like seeing the kissing bandit, Morgana, woman with the big rack.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• For Me It's Music, and Threads Like This
                          We Will Bring Back Doo Wop
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC5Ctl1-dZk

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxheZY-txoQ"]YouTube - Gran Turismo PSP Commercial at Laguna Seca[/ame]

cool commercial
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• The original GT is probably my favorite game of all time. Playing the PSP while riding in a car gives me motion sickness.
                              Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• My team in another fantasy league is KILLING my opponent this week. I'm already 30 points in front of him and still have SPROLES, A. ROGERS & D. DRIVER to play in their respective games.

He only has W. PARKER left to play and I believe he's out for PITTSBURGH

Comment

Working...
                                X