Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Oz!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Best wishes to you and your wife, Oz!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Best of luck to the OZ (soon to be expanding) family.

Share some pics if/when you can.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good for you OZ!!! Enjoy.
          Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• WooooooooooHoooo. Congrats to you and the wife Ozzy. You'll be a great father. Be sure to post pictures.

"Dammit, I've never wished an appliance would die so much in my life."
            ----------------------It's going to last forever now Rommy.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Congrats Oz, you'll be doing the eagle rock all up and down the pierside. (now there is a song reference for ya'. I'll give y'all a hint, Jamie Brocket)
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Congrats Dad.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Congrats Oz!

Comment

• Celebrating my son's 4th b-day tonight and this weekend...man were has the time gone. This little boy is growing so fast!

Comment

• congrats Oz!

Comment

• LOL Deb! Thanks for the tip. ;)

Congrats Oz! Hope all goes well.

And happy birthday to little vegaz.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        "Dammit, I've never wished an appliance would die so much in my life."
                        ----------------------It's going to last forever now Rommy.
                        <sigh> I'm going to buy a new TV stand made for the big flat HDTVs in anticipation of impending failure.
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Be sure not to drop the TV when you move it on to that new stand. ;)
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• oz many congrats to you and your wife. hope all goes well
                            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Romster, the Lions season is coming up. Throw a brick thru the damn thing like the rest of us.
                              It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Yeah, then buy a plasma so you can watch them lose in stunning, crystal clear high definition!
                                "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

Working...
                                X