Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
    Ahhh...Mcschottey, you've been gone so long. And you return to tell us news from 2 months ago? Your better than that!!! :-)
    Yeah, but the pictures are timeless
    Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• Originally posted by Mschottey1985 View Post
      Yeah, but the pictures are timeless

Good Point!
      Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Don't know where this really fits but I took the kids to the movie Night of the Museum today and I never realized Amelia Earhardt had such a fine ass.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Ha! You should have seen it at the I-MAX...
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL. I'll bet. So you noticed it too? It wasn't just me?

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• there is a reason they looked for her for so long..............
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Just got back from getting my first tattoo. Not as bad as I imagined. I'll put a pic in a few days of it.

and NO, it's not a portrait of DanO in a Speedo

Comment

• CGVT nude with a parrot on his shoulder?
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Arrrrrrrr Mateys
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Spent a lot of time packing this weekend. Today I made it through every piece of paper I've saved since my last move. Lots of receipts to sift through. Interesting to revisit major purchase receipts and note the date of sale. My 25 inch Zenith is going strong after 13 years.

Dammit, I've never wished an appliance would die so much in my life.
                      "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• lol

I watered a plant that hangs above my UPS that has my 42 inch LCD, DVR, extended DVR hard drive, and slingbox connected to it. I was then in the kitchen and heard the TV turning on and off...and realized that water was dripping right into the free outlets in the UPS. Brilliant! My electronics survived but I'm afraid the UPS is toast. You might try a similar tactic with the Zenith? Water works.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          CGVT nude with a parrot on his shoulder?
                          Almost went with that. But the artist couldn't draw a penis that small! :-D

Comment

• Hey gang. Havent posted or lurked for a while. Just dropping in to say gday to all and to let you all know that my wife is giving birth tomorrow. Extremely excited and nervous right now. Just a very surreal experience.

Meeting my lil one tommorow makes my day!
                            "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Congrats OZ.
                              Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• That's awesome Oz. You are a lucky man.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X