No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the Red and White game the other night, Damien Brunner impressed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johann View Post
      I went to the Red and White game the other night, Damien Brunner impressed me.
      Well he was the second best player out there behind Z so yeah I should say everyone will be taking notice of him when the season starts.

He is bigger than I expected and that is good because that is what I was mainly concerned with him coming over, how he could take a hit and how easily he is knocked off the puck. He showed he has a strong lower body and stick so he should be fine in NA.

I hope Helm's knees are fully recovered when he comes back because having that nagging injury the whole season would be detrimental to his play.
      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• With the condensed schedule, every playing is going to have at least 1 nagging injury.

Comment

• every playing is going to have at least 1 nagging injury.
          Do you get that from your wife?
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Sure did.

Comment

• Did you guys know Mike Knuble is trying out for the Wings? He said he would take a 2 way contract if need be.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah I read that a few days ago when they announced it.

He is not good enough to be on the team out of camp (slower than Homer was last year according to people who went to the practices).

I wouldn't mind him playing down in GR showing all the young guns how an NHL veteran goes about his job...but on the other hand that will mean he is most likely the first call up for injuries when it is Tatar who should be called up first as he is much better than what Knuble can offer us.

Lilja also got waived and Reden was bought out so I hope someone tapes kenny's mouth shut and doesn't let him use a phone until those two are with other teams. I made jokes about him bringing back Samuelson though so I am truly worried as I know it's something he would do.
                2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I still can't believe they brought Sammy back! What a crock of shit that is.

If he brought Lilja back I think i'd not watch another Wings game for a good while. I hate that mf'er.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What's wrong with Samuelsson? That guy played well on the Cup winning team.

Comment

• I think hes 38 (?) and comming back from an injury. In his prime he was a good (not near great) forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        What's wrong with Samuelsson? That guy played well on the Cup winning team.
                        I hate his play and his asshole face.. That should suffice for now.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Lol, fair enough.

Comment

• Man, if disliking someone's face was grounds to despise a person, I'd hate roughly 80% of humanity...

Oh wait. Nevermind.

Comment

• lol
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Can't wait for ANA to drop the puck 2nite in VAN

ANA hosts DET 2x in 3 days in late March.

Now where did I put my Ducks jersey?
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X