Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thornton will still be a handfull.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Oh yeah, and they got an improved D with Brent Burns + those assholes Couture and Pavelski that always get lucky goals on us and Clowe who always crashes our defencemen until they start making miscues on passes out of the zone. The sharks are going to be a handful, but then again so are St. Louis, Nashville, and Vancouver.

This is going to be an awesome year of playoff hockey.
      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Howard hurt again. I hope its not serious. Playoffs are just around the corner.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
          Not only that but Heatley has some inches and lbs on Havlat and isn't as vulnerable to being Kronwalled...
          Kronwall begs to differ, dear sir.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgsied-_URM"]Dany Heatley Gets &#39;Kronwalled&#39; 05/04/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Everyone is vulnerable to being Kronwalled.

Comment

• Can you imagine if we hadn't lost Vladdy and Jiri Fischer what a defensive corps we would have had??
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              Can you imagine if we hadn't lost Vladdy and Jiri Fischer what a defensive corps we would have had??
              And Krupp actually panned out...and Grigorenko hadn't gotten in that accident that ruined his NHL career chances.

Comment

• Nah, Krupp was a waste of hockey tape.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                  Can you imagine if we hadn't lost Vladdy and Jiri Fischer what a defensive corps we would have had??
                  Vlad was such a huge blow. I always had my reservations about Fischer though. I think he was going to be decent enough but I never seen a ton from him.

Still it was a huge blow to our team.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Fischer was on his way to being an all-star. It looked like he had figured things out that year.

Comment

• Good lord...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZWx-L5nQv0"]Kronwall destroys Voracek - YouTube[/ame]
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Lol, man I'm glad theres only one post on that hit.

I've been over on hfboards for the last 3 hours trying to get people to read the rule and watch the video and then still try and say that it is an illegal hit.

That was a monster, clean, hit...having said that I was really worried with that fencing response Voracek had and am amazed they are saying he isn't concussed.

Comment

• That was a monster, clean, hit...
                          agreed 100%

Comment

• WOW! Holy Kronwalled. That was some hit, I'm glad he's on our side.

The loss is staggering though. Someone needs to step up in Dat's loss.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Great hit.

Wings will be fine jaadam.
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• No fine or suspension for the hit.

Wings will be fine jaadam.
                                Yup.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X