No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the regular season ended today, half of the Western Conference playoff field would be filled with Central Division teams. The lowest seed among them would be 6th.

The third place team, Nashville, would be leading the Pacific division by 4 points.

The second place team, St. Louis, have the second most points in the conference.

It's a stacked division this year... I'm not surprised at all that the Wings haven't pulled away.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I just looked at the standings expecting to see a decent gap between us and 2nd place in the division but I was sorely disappointed. The Blues are only 3 points behind us! Damn they're having a nice season.
      Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
      And they have 2 games in hand.
      They also have a 16 game winning streak at home.

Wings have a new record but, Blues are coming on.......
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Blackjack! Thank you Red Wings 21 straight home victories and a new record, just what the doctor ordered for my football hangover. How about Mighty Mac?

They also have a 16 game winning streak at home.
        Good to see the Blues actually having a good year, as long as they know their place behind the Winged Wheel. Yes, most of their wins are at home I believe the home winning streak is at 3 - Pittsburgh beat them about a week ago in St Louis.

Comment

• What a great game!

Wish I was at the Joe to witness it.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I still think we need to add someone at the deadline. With our extra cap space this year we'd be fools not to use it.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Way to go Wings. Great game last night.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Great game indeed... 21 in a row!! AWESOME!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• MacDonald has been playing really well. They should dump Conklin when Howard comes back this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                    MacDonald has been playing really well. They should dump Conklin when Howard comes back this weekend.
                    MacDonald has been playing well but I think it has more to do with his forwards really stepping up their defensive game. The forechecking has been amazing.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hope this doesn't jinx my boys but here come the DUCKS.

One of the hottest NFL teams out there right now.

Lets see how they fair in ANA next time through. They should have lost in regulation in DET last time ANA visited.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• If the Ducks still play that goony thuggish style I can see why they might be confused for an NFL team...

Comment

• Hope this doesn't jinx my boys but here come the DUCKS.

One of the hottest NFL teams out there right now.
                          I thought Oregon was still in the NCAA?
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Gordon Bombay ain't walking through that door...
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• well played sir
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• amazing finish... 22
                                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

Working...
                                X