No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would hope he's coming back. He's still the best defenseman in the league.

Comment

• If we win it all I can see him hanging it up. Actually even if we don't I see him as being done. He's been wanting to head back to Sweden for the last 10 years.

He's still one of the best dmen in the league, I'd rather see him go out on a high level then continue to decline and go out as a shell.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• But he's shown no signs of decline so far. The talk about going back to Sweden is part negotiating ploy, always has been. Plus the Wings need him.

Comment

• Comment

• OH THAT'S AWESOME!!!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• not really

Comment

• Yes it is. :-)
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• 20 in a row!

Comment

• Wow, this team is cooking at home. That's pretty amazing.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The broadcast team on VS was laughable.

Around the 6:45 remaining mark in the second period one of the guys exclaimed "The Wings and the Flyers were in the Stanley Cup Finals back to back,...........then the video cuts to Crosby scoring a goal............the announcer exclaimes........"........and there is the winning goal by the Flyers" Crosby turns up ice and the Penguins logo is clearly visible.

No one said a word about it the rest of the broadcast, no correction, no acknowledgment of a mis-statement.

Was glad to tie the record against the Flyers. It is a beautiful thing when a franchise can defend their own record.

Will they break it against Dallas?

Hmmmmmmmmm.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "Was glad to tie the record against the Flyers. It is a beautiful thing when a franchise can defend their own record."
                        --------------------------------I remember when I was in HS. The Flyers we're one of the best teams and the Wings blew. I had a friend who was a Flyers fan. He was always giving me shit. Oh how the times have changed. Unfortunately my friend is no longer around. He committed suicide shortly after we graduated.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Was glad to tie the record against the Flyers. It is a beautiful thing when a franchise can defend their own record.
                          great point
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I just looked at the standings expecting to see a decent gap between us and 2nd place in the division but I was sorely disappointed. The Blues are only 3 points behind us! Damn they're having a nice season.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And they have 2 games in hand.

Comment

• Which may not be better than 2 games in the bush
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X