No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus fight - Probie vs Craig Berube, (currently an assistant coach with the Flyers).

[YOUTUBE]hU1UhwUe76Y[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CX9bLdUqM8"]Vladimir Konstantinov Lays Out Peter Forsberg - YouTube[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Canadiens trade Cammalleri during game, can we say Patrick Roy..

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sport...159/story.html
        Link does not work for me.

I heard about the trade but, during a game?

I was shocked they would trade him to begin with, the Frenchies must be on their high horse again.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why this warrants a 5 minute Major and Game Misconduct.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg5lnZtTOcI"]Henrik Zetterberg boarding game misconduct. January 21th 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

......but this hit did not even draw a minor penalty?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3dtcSTMoI"]Alex Ovechkin hits Zbynek Michalek (Capitals & Penguins), January 22, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Yeah Z got screwed but the ref was making a call to cover his ass.. In the end it didnt really cost us.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I understand why the Ref called Hank. He was doing a controlled hit from behind but, controlled or not, they are not supposed to happen.

What I don't understand is Ovechkin left his skates to deliver his hit which seemed to be aimed at his head.

At the youth level, leaving your skates to deliver a hit is an automatic game misconduct (which means you don't play the rest of the current game).

Seems to me in the pros it is no less than a double minor.

Comment

• Yeah I agree.. Its all about star power I guess.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's funny that the Red Wings are the #1 team in the NHL going into the All Star break and no one is even talking about us.

We've turned into such hockey snobs. I can't wait for the playoffs to start. Or at least the trade deadline.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Here we go Red Wings here we go.................
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      It's funny that the Red Wings are the #1 team in the NHL going into the All Star break and no one is even talking about us.

We've turned into such hockey snobs. I can't wait for the playoffs to start. Or at least the trade deadline.
                      Yeah. As a Wings fan I don't even consider the playoffs to start until the second round.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        It's funny that the Red Wings are the #1 team in the NHL going into the All Star break and no one is even talking about us.

Well, they sure embarrassed this Wings fan last night.

Comment

• I miss Scotty Bowman being apart of our organization.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He is "apart" of our organization.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• lol.. it was really early in the morning DanO and I was just worried about spelling Scotty right then "apart"!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wow.. I didn't realize we were that far under the cap!

While the Red Wings have depth, they also have $5.7 million in space under the salary cap to add another sniper, or some grit, next month. Who knows? Maybe Ken Holland and a vaunted scouting staff can snare someone who provides a mix of both.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X