No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meh...the way RNH is playing in Edmonton people are going to forget about Crosby soon enough, he's on pace to beat Yzerman's point total his rookie year.
    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Nugent-Hopkins sounds like a boxing match more than a Hockey player.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Petr Mrazek was just named top Goalie in the World Juniors.

Comment

• He looked like Hasek back in 97-98 when he absolutely carried the sabres almost every night...not only because of the number of shots but the flopping around manner he makes them in
          2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Wings scouting and drafting is $$
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Conklin is a waste of roster space.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Conklin is a waste of roster space.
                Worse than that, he is a negative. If we can't count on him to give Howard some rest, we won't go far in the playoffs. Nabakov will be available by a trade soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Conklin is a waste of roster space.
                  I think the wings have two pretty good goalie prospects in their system so hopefully it shouldn't be long before Howard has a legit running mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                    Nabakov will be available by a trade soon.
                    Do you think so? I haven't followed much about him since the ahole Islanders took him from us.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Do you think so? I haven't followed much about him since the ahole Islanders took him from us.
                      He just beat us the other day. They were talking on the broadcast about his availablity after Montoya returns from injury.

Comment

• Nice
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Canadiens trade Cammalleri during game, can we say Patrick Roy..

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Montreal Gazette offers information on latest national and international events & more.

Comment

• The central standings are tight! It's going to be fun to see how all this shakes out. I like that Lids is taking the All Star weekend break to rest up and Howard is heading to the show. He deserves it.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Filppula is putting together a damn nice season. He's tied for second in points yet he's still not shooting the puck enough.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Fighting is down 30% this year, Bettman has made it clear to Shanny he wants it out of the game. When the players policed them self's I thought it was best (and loved it), but im used to not even thinking about it now. Mick with the call..

[YOUTUBE]lFAReX5k9cA[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                                X