Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Tip:

Ya wanna call someone out on their behavior? Don't do the same thing yourself.

Comment

• What was that again?

Comment

• Here's a new thought:

Go fuck yourself, hypocrite. Take your own advice, and maybe you'll have a leg to stand on.
        Last edited by chemiclord; December 6, 2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Detroit fans are still bitching about it.
          Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          All I've been hearing from Red Wings fans online
          Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          I'm reading up to find out where I said everyone.
          Yeah, I can't imagine where he got the impression you meant everyone.
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• If I meant "everyone", I would have said "everyone."

I didn't, therefore I didn't. The vast majority of Red Wings I interact with have the complaints I enumerate. Froot clearly has a different circle which they aren't. I didn't claim he was wrong.

Comment

• I guess its ok in my book. From a selfish point of view I like the night games as late as possible b/c I work nights, but if it helps the Red Wings with less travel its worth it.

Comment

• We got a pretty easy division as well..
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What is an easy group one year could be the toughest one five years down the road.

Decisions of alignment based on perceived strength in the present is a fool's errand.

Comment

• I hate that the sissy East teams can walk to their road games, but Toronto is in the same division as Florida ????
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Wings put on a ass whoopin tonight

Comment

• I like the realignment. I like playing the first two rounds of the playoffs in your division even better. That will intensify division rivalries.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah that was a hell of a game last night.

Flip and Hudler are looking like the Euro Twins v 2.0 I thought they were going to be back in 07.

I don't know if anyone here likes to keep up with the wings prospects as much as myself, but Riley Sheahan has continued where he left off following the WJC Canada tryout camp last year (where he was one of the best players and still didn't make it)...he finally found his offensive game at ND and has really begun to tear it up. When we drafted him he could already have been playing in the league because of how amazing he was at defense and shutting down other teams top lines...he's just what this team is going to need in a few years with Pulkkinen, Jarnkrok, Tatar, Jurco, and Tvrdon coming up. A big, fast, canadian center who will create space for his smaller wingers.

Here's an article from redwingscentral about his year so far, it's a very good website that keeps updated stats on all our prospects and every week or two they put out an article about one.

2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I hope Sheahan continues to grow but I was also happy to read this...

Goalie Thomas McCollum (Grand Rapids, AHL) has regained his footing somewhat, posting respectable numbers in a call-up to the Griffins. He has a 3.08 goals-against average and a .903 save percentage in five starts …

Yeah not exactly great numbers but I still have high hopes for McCollum. Howard looked like shit there for awhile as well.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Red Wings have this wonderful pipeline of talent that doesn't force players into roles they aren't ready for. They can take that third-round draft pick, let him work on his game in Grand Rapids for 3-4 years, and then plug him into the Red Wings when he's ready, not when fans feel they need to see new blood.

Comment

• Crosby out again with concussion-like symptoms. Np time table set for return, not good news for the NHL, another Eric Lindros I fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X