No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the two florida teams are kinda randomly placed...
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• And Dallas....
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• One thing I like is that there will be a home and home vs every team outside your division/conference/whatever you wanna call it, instead of just one game a year against teams in the other conference as the present system is.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Fixed it.

West (same as theirs)

LA
          Ducks
          SJ
          Van
          Calg
          Ed
          Col
          Pho

South

Florida
          TB
          Dallas
          Carolina
          Washington
          Nashville
          St. Louis

Central

Detroit
          Chicago
          Minnesota
          Winnipeg
          columbus
          Toronto
          Buffalo
          Pittsburg

East

Ottowa
          Montreal
          Philidelphia
          NY rangers
          NY islanders
          New Jersey
          Boston

Comment

• Detroit fans are still bitching about it.

They get pretty much everything they wanted; no long west coast playoff trips until the semi-finals, and everyone in their "conference" is either in the Central or Eastern time zone.

The one thing those fans are demanding (a return to the Eastern teams) was never going to happen. The NHL was never going to leave Chicago as the only Original Six team out west.

Comment

• I haven't heard any bitching about it. This is much more preferrable than moving to the East. I wish they had more games with the Leaves though.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I haven't heard any bitching about it. This is much more preferrable than moving to the East. I wish they had more games with the Leaves though.
                All I've been hearing from Red Wings fans online and around town here was that the NHL broke their promise to Illitch, and that the Wings were promised to be the next team going east, and that the NHL screwed them over, and that they want their Original Six rivalries in their division... etc... etc...

Comment

• Then that must settle it....

Comment

Then that must settle it....
                    Clearly you're hearing differently.

Shocking how different groups and different perspectives can do that.

Comment

• I can't hear because everyone is yelling about this injustice.

Comment

I can't hear because everyone is yelling about this injustice.
                        I'm reading up to find out where I said everyone.

Hmmm... I'm not seeing it. Musta imagined it or something.

Comment

• You should go about setting these "fans" straight. You're just the man to do it.

Comment

• Why? When I do that here and have to repeat myself just as many times as everyone else?

You are no better. You don't say something new every time you post, either. You repeat yourself "40 times" just like I do. Just like dsred. Just like Deuce. Just like everyone who gets in a back and forth on this forum.

Shut up about it. Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

• I don't understand what you are saying, can you repeat it? While you're at it, explain to us about mental displine and NFL officiating.

Comment

• Sure, after you tell us for the 40th time how U-M fans don't really want to end the BCS system.

Comment

Working...
                                X