Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home ice ended up being just enough.

As evenly matched teams as you could get.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• They didnt really even come close on that 6 on 5.....I'd like to hope maybe next year but I think this team is quickly running out of next year's......

Comment

• Whelp, twas not to be.

Maybe next year they won't go into a 3-0 hole. That's really been what's killed them against the Sharks the last two years. You can't drop the first three games and expect to win out. You just can't.

In the end, the Wings lost to the better team. Not much better, but better nonetheless.
        Last edited by chemiclord; May 12, 2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Na, the red wings find and develop talent. Zetterberg and Datysuk are nowhere near done yet. Detroit will be contenders for a long time and be an ideal FA destination too.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• 7 game series, total goals were equal. We lost, but I still enjoyed it.

Now you girls can shave. I'm keeping mine going for Stevie and the Lightning.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
              Na, the red wings find and develop talent. Zetterberg and Datysuk are nowhere near done yet. Detroit will be contenders for a long time and be an ideal FA destination too.
              They really need to do something about their defensive depth. Their third defensive pairing (and occasionally their second) was total puke garbage, and their penalty killing was atrocious. If they don't fix these things, they won't go any farther than they have the last two seasons.

And for God's sake, put Draper out to pasture. The dude was done three years ago. Right now, he's a waste of a roster spot.

Comment

• Bummed...

Comment

• Losing cleary & Bert hurt us but Hudler on the ice was more devastating. :x

Comment

• ass crap

I'll be rooting for the Cannucks. I love Stevie Y but can't get behind a hockey team in Florida.

Comment

• Really, anyone but the sharTs would be fine.

Comment

• ass crap

I'll be rooting for the Cannucks. I love Stevie Y but can't get behind a hockey team in Florida.

Agreed

Really, anyone but the sharTs would be fine.
                        At this point, I feel the same way. I feel like shit, I hate losing. Just went to 24 hour McDonald's and pigged out (and I really try to stay away from fast food)

Comment

• I'm actually not upset at all.

My rage boiled after the Wings shit the bed in OT of Game 3. At that point, I figured they were going to be eliminated, it was simply a matter of when. That they took it to the limit was gravy for me.

Comment

• Early on it did not look good for the Wings. They were sloppy and just getting outworked. I was hoping that since the Sharks were letting the Wings hang around that maybe they would choke it away like they did in Game 5 but it didn't happen. My guess is that the Sharks will cave against Vancouver although considering it is Vancouver, the Sharks could win another series.

The Datsyuk goal was just sick.

Comment

• I have to work tomorrow or I would be shitfaced right now, numbing with food was my only choice.

Comment

• Nice job by the Wings to make this a 7 game series and putting fear/pressure on San Jose. The Sharks did a good job of dealing with it at home.

Dats established himself as an NHL elite player in this series. We've known it for a while now.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X