Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• I'd be hard pressed to think of anyone who has that balance of scoring, passing, stick handling, and defense that Datsyuk has.

There are certainly better players in each individual discipline, but none that are superior as the total package.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          I'd be hard pressed to think of anyone who has that balance of scoring, passing, stick handling, and defense that Datsyuk has.

There are certainly better players in each individual discipline, but none that are superior as the total package.
          Malkin. I don't even think Sid is the best player on his own team. Hopefully Malkin can come back from the injury.
          I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
            Malkin. I don't even think Sid is the best player on his own team. Hopefully Malkin can come back from the injury.
            Malkin maybe... he's a better scorer to be sure, as equal a passer, but Datsyuk's stick work and defense are better, at least IMO.

But I do agree about Cindy Crosby.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              lol awesome
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Chemi, Datsyuk reminds me of Forsberg.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                  Chemi, Datsyuk reminds me of Forsberg.
                  A good comparison, although I was thinking more about players that are currently in the NHL.

He also reminds me a lot of Fedorov during Sergei's prime.

Comment

• Best part of game six was hearing the crowd break out singing "Sweet Caroline"

Comment

• The Red Wings have 22 players with Game 7 experience but they haven't experienced anything quite like this series. According to the NHL, the teams have been tied or within a goal of each other for 90% of the series. In four of the six games, the winning team has trailed in the third period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
                        Best part of game six was hearing the crowd break out singing "Sweet Caroline"
                        I love JLA...
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
                          Best part of game six was hearing the crowd break out singing "Sweet Caroline"
                          Not really. My wife asked why they were singing the song that they sing at Red Sox games.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Not really. My wife asked why they were singing the song that they sing at Red Sox games.
                            Because someone had to do it right.

Comment

• lol
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Datsyuk is also funny as hell...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOa2crjE-Hg"]YouTube - Pavel Datsyuk AFTER Wings Beat Sharks 3-1 in Game 6[/ame]

Pawel, that looked like a fun game to play. <shakes head somberly> Maybe looks like but not fun. lol.
                                Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

Working...
                                X