No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's weird because I always figured Babcock teams would be sound defennsively but since they won the last Cup, they haven't been able to clamp down the way they used to.

Froot Loops, I'm sure you've been asked but where did that picture come from? The one kid looks like he's got adult arms.

Comment

• WINGS in 7. Who's with me? Come on people.

Here we Go Red Wings Here we Go.........................I'm serious......................I think they can and will do it.

GO LIONS "11" !
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I'm not sure where that picture came from.

Comment

• WINGS in 7. Who's with me? Come on people.

Here we Go Red Wings Here we Go.........................I'm serious......................I think they can and will do it.
          Ken Daniels said the other night (before the loss) teams down 0-3 have a 1.3% chance of win the series. Red Wings win tonight...No chance we get swept.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Ken Daniels said the other night (before the loss) teams down 0-3 have a 1.3% chance of win the series. Red Wings win tonight...No chance we get swept.
            Thats based on historical data. In many cases the teams weren't even close to a fair match.

The real chance assuming the teams are evenly matched (which can be claimed when all games are 1 goal and 2 of them OT) would be 6.25%.

Comment

• I wonder what the % is when the 'better' team is down 0-3?

Comment

• I'm not sure that stat is pertinent here.

Comment

• Just asking it is. In the history of completed best-of-7 MLB/NBA/NHL playoff series from 1905 through 2003, teams opening the series with a LLLW win order had a post-Game 5 series record of 2-18 (10.00%).

So that 10% is higher, not counting Philly over Boston last year, and Boston over the Yankees.

Comment

• Problem is that the Wings aren't the better team... so there goes that idea.

Comment

• Under normal circumstances I give wings the slight edge as far as whose better, but right now I think it is San Jose. Todd Bertuzzi has been playing lousy hockey and it's obvious Franzen is no where near over his injury. I honestly don't know what you do with Bertuzzi..hopefully the mule is better. On paper the wings are better, and let's face it those losses could have easily gone our way. But yes, right now San Jose is better. If the two aforementioned get going we just might have a Dano scenario.

Comment

• Ericcson, Stuart and Cleary have been pitiful through 2. Franzen still in pain but Bertuzzi is finally on the move.

Comment

• FUCK
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• These clowns cannot hold a lead at all.

Comment

• Scores

Comment

• but for one night, they can build one again
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X