No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man... You guys gotta keep me updated as to whats going on!! The game is blacked out here. This sucks!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well. This sucks. WTF
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The cap'n ties it up with seconds left in the first.
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• NICE!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Eaves just scored to put the Wings ahead. Now Rafalski going off for interference.
            I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Man Eaves is playing nice hockey this playoffs...

I know Rafi is big with his outlet passes but he's taken some shit penalties this series.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Fuck me.. Sharks just score.. I hate this friggin team and Thornton.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• We just cant kill a damn penalty
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• DATS BABAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I wish they'd start chanting Nemi's name..
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Remember when the Wings seemed to have that ability to reach down and find that one goal they needed to get?

The Sharks have that ability against the Wings.

Comment

• Sharks are 6-0 in 1 goal games against us the last 2 years in the playoffs and have won all the OT games. I would say its time to break the streak, the Wings are terrible in OT. Next goal could be the series.

Comment

• That's it.

See ya next year.

Terrible goal given up by Howard there. He HAS to stop that.

Comment

• I though so too at first. It was deflected on second look, really nothing he could do. Even the Red Wings announcers Ken Daniels and The Mick sounded like they knew San Jose would win somehow in OT before the goal. Same ol story.

Comment

• He had a terrible break on that one "whiff" goal but that OT looked like it should have been stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X