No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't recall throwing octopus onto the ice when the Wings were the visiting team to be all that terribly common in the first place.

Comment

• OT in Boston!

Comment

• Boston wins in Double Overtime.

Meanwhile, the Kings have jumped out to another early lead on the Sharks. Let's see if they can hold it this time.

Comment

• Whelp, the Kings tried their hardest to give it away again, but the Sharks refused to take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
            Vive la resistance.
            lol
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darl McrBride View Post
              Who would you like to see the Wings play in round 2?

I saw someone else make this comment and I tend to agree... The Preds and Ducks are much more likely to goon it up than the Sharks, particularly the Ducks. I'd prefer to see skill games and think the Wings would be better off after the series playing the Sharks. OTOH, it doesn't really matter - the Wings seem to be doing okay standing their ground.
              I'd choose the Blackhawks. This would mean both Vancouver and San Jose had lost. Ideally the Kings and the Predators would meet in a tough 7 game series at the same time.

Comment

• Ducks croak!

Ducks croak!

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

FUCK THE DUCKS!

Comment

• Blackhawks and Canucks are in OT! Chicago has to win to stay alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Blackhawks and Canucks are in OT! Chicago has to win to stay alive.
                    I'm watchimg it live and its the 2nd intermission.

Comment

• My mistake, just got home from work and though it was going to OT. 3-2 now Canucks in the 3rd

Comment

• I was hoping you could see the future. We could have made a lot of money.

Comment

• lol! Oh my! Chicago scores on a PS! 3-3

Comment

• I decide to watch the last 2 minutes of an NBA game and miss 2 goals.

Comment

• I was hoping you could see the future. We could have made a lot of money.
                              Yea damn, lol I watched while cooking, thinking it was the 3rd and is was only the 2nd

Comment

• Guess you can see the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X