Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Man Helm is a good young player... That kid has some wheels
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And I think that is the dagger.

Phoenix decides to bounce a goal off one of their skates to make it fair, I guess.

Comment

• BERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• !!!!!!

Comment

• Time to beat the traffic Yotes!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "Game. Set. Winnipeg."

Phoenix fans not confident that their team is staying. I actually kinda feel bad for them... they are a southern U.S. team that actually rather supported their hockey team.

Comment

• yeah i always like how they do the whiteouts..

and that howl chant thing is pretty cool too
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I mean, I'm all for some of these southern teams going back north... but why not Tampa Bay or Florida who get like next to no support? Why Phoenix, that actually has shown a pulse?

Comment

• I'd love to have Doan with the Wings
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        I mean, I'm all for some of these southern teams going back north... but why not Tampa Bay or Florida who get like next to no support? Why Phoenix, that actually has shown a pulse?
                        Yeah I totally agree.. The Panthers seriously suck hard with no fan base.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Good news, the Wings look like they're gonna get some rest to get Franzen and Zetterberg close to 100%.

Comment

• Eaves with the empty net.. SWEEP BABY!!! Man did we need this with Franzen and Z hurting
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• A bit of a "wtf really" story here...

If the franchise does leave Phoenix, their last series will be against the same team that was their last opponent before they left Winnipeg.

Comment

• I usually don't like it when the Wings sweep in the first round. When they do, they seem to get complacent and get outhustled in the 2nd round. Each time they won the Cup recently, they've gone six games in the first round. That said, with Zetterberg and Franzen being banged up and with Lidstrom getting roughed up a bit, I think the rest might do them some good.

Doan has some good qualities but he also plays "dumb" sometimes going for the hit when he could be making a play on the puck.

Comment

Working...
                                X