No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a STUPID fucking penalty on Stuart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right after we tied the game up.. DUMB DUMB hockey at the end of the period.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and what happened to franzen?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• KRONWALL ON THE PP!!!!!!!!!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          and what happened to franzen?
          Franzen is scratched tonight due to a "lower body injury."

Comment

• Quite the shootout so far.

Comment

• We're doing pretty well on the draws this year.. Last year the Yotes were killing us on faceoffs
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Helmer is playing really well.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  What the hell, is with FOX Detroit? The game didn't come on till have way through the first?

I just seen the replays, there is no stopping deflections like those two, not Howards fault there.
                  I hate it when people make this excuse.

If you're playing well, you find a way to make those stops.

If you're not, you don't.

He's not following the puck very well tonight, and he's had to fight shots off more than stop them. That's not a good sign.

Comment

• I'd give him a pass on the goal that Ericsson put in off his skate tho.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I'd give him a pass on the goal that Ericsson put in off his skate tho.
                      I'm not saying the goals were soft goals that were all on him.

But there comes a point where you can't keep blaming everything on the bounce of the puck. He doesn't look all that good tonight from what I'm seeing. Nothing more, nothing less; especially when all he has to be is good enough to give the players in front of him a chance.

Comment

• oh I know what youre saying and agree.. just that one I'd give him a free one.. off your own players skate is tough
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'll give him a pass on the shot off Ericsson's skate, if that's what you're worried about.

Comment

• lol
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And hell, I'll go a step farther and say he's settled in a bit better, although he's still not really... in the zone.

Oh well, so far, it's enough to keep the Wings in it, and that's really all they need.

Comment

• Everytime I hear Shlemco's name I think of the 3 stooges
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X