Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pav with the sickest shit i've ever seen
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Babs said Franzen would get sewen up and back out there but at 3-0 I dont see the need.. What a f'ing period!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• GOAL!!! 4-0!!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This game is out of hand
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sit Pav and Lids.. Seriously!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pavs is just toying with them
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Currently 4-1 with 10- minutes to go in the 2nd and Franzen IS on the ice.

Comment

• I cant believe he came back.. Hockey players are something else
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Sit Pav and Lids.. Seriously!
                    No, you never sit a player that is having a good game. That is punishment to them and you will not get 100% from them in the future.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    I cant believe he came back.. Hockey players are something else
                    Yes they are. Not like the NFL pussies.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well it doesnt matter because its 4-2.. Everyone is gonna be playing.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• oh shit.. another penalty.. Babs needs to call a TO here and get the boys focused again
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• what the f is going on here? 5-3 for the yotes.. Looks like Bettman is pulling some strings
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Shit. Goal with 2 seconds left on the 5 on 3 PP.

Comment

• Uhhhhhhh.. Guys you can start playing anytime now
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• crap
                                "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
                                After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

Working...
                                X