No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet if Chicago gets in, they knock off Vancouver. See previous quotes about home ice advantage and seeding.
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• That's it; Wild just got the empty netter. They lead 5-3, 12 seconds left.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
        I bet if Chicago gets in, they knock off Vancouver. See previous quotes about home ice advantage and seeding.
        I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked off both Vancouver, then San Jose.

Comment

• Really will depend on which Blackhawks team shows up. They've been really mercurial this season.

Comment

• Season hasn't started yet :-)

Comment

• Wings play Phoenix Wednesday night.

Comment

• And Z is out for the start...
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked off both Vancouver, then San Jose.
                  Both teams have huge monkeys on their backs come playoff time, especially the Sharks.

Comment

• I wonder why the NHL needs to have geographical conferences. Mix them up like the NFL conferences. The Wings have played the West for so long I prefer those teams, but I would like to see the Wings play Toronto and Montreal more, especially the Toronto.

Comment

• I have stated this before and still feel strongly that the original 6 should have no less than a home and home each season.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• agreed
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          I have stated this before and still feel strongly that the original 6 should have no less than a home and home each season.
                          I'd do the same for the "next 6," or five, I guess, the Blues, Flyers, Penguins, Stars and Kings. Did the other team move or contract? Wasn't it in the Bay Area?

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                            I'd do the same for the "next 6," or five, I guess, the Blues, Flyers, Penguins, Stars and Kings. Did the other team move or contract? Wasn't it in the Bay Area?
                            The California Seals, became the Cleveland Barons and eventually merged with the Minnesota North Stars.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; April 11, 2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• They shoulda let Jerry Seltzer have the franchise. Seltzer says when he made his presentation, Bruce Norris fell asleep; he knew he was in trouble when nobody bothered to wake him up.

Comment

• Let the season begin!! Anyone growing a playoff beard with me? no shaving til we win it all or head for the golf courses.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X