Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    That's IF the Red Wheel thingy team gets to the CC series.

For now, they will have home ice for starters. Continued advantage Red Wheel thingy team.
    If they cannot take advantage of their advantage, they will not be disadvantaged by their disadvantage. No? Or should I say, "?No?"
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• GJ did you guys get any of the storms monday? My brother lives in Memphis and his house got taken out by a large tree. (i mean crushed)
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• No. We had high winds and some rain. A week ago, we got marble sized hail, enough to turn the lawn white. I believe I had a neighbor lose a tree, something that's happened to us a couple of times. It was real nice when we went to the track Saturday, and it's nice again now.

Comment

• Is Emilio Estevez still the coach of the Ducks???

GO LIONS "11" !
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            Is Emilio Estevez still the coach of the Ducks???

GO LIONS "11" !
            I think his brother Charlie Sheen took over.
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Is Emilio Estevez still the coach of the Ducks???

GO LIONS "11" !
              Originally posted by mason reese View Post
              I think his brother Charlie Sheen took over.
              You should see the parties that they throw down when we get into one of their suites (2x this year).

Lets just say, NO CAMERAS ALLOWED.

<sniffle, sniffle>

:twisted:
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Z got hurt tonight.. Babcock said he wont play. Man this sure is a shit time to be losing one of our best players.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• fuck!!!!

Comment

• agreed...

There really is no bright side to all the injuries over the last few months. Even when the guys come back theyre not 100%.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I know its a long shot but I'm really looking for Modano to step his game up. We need his leadership.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Don't hold your breath...

Comment

• who knows.. a good vet like him could shine in the playoffs. he's good on the draws and he has speed.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Z got hurt tonight.. Babcock said he wont play. Man this sure is a shit time to be losing one of our best players.
                            Hank isn't saying what it is beyond saying it's a knee, it won't need surgery, he's had it before, and it hurt a lot worse than the last time. He says he'll be back in the playoffs, but is not sure when.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                              Hank isn't saying what it is beyond saying it's a knee, it won't need surgery, he's had it before, and it hurt a lot worse than the last time. He says he'll be back in the playoffs, but is not sure when.
                              Which means it's his arm, he probably won't be 100% at any point this year, and will play through the pain if the Red Wings are up against the wall.

Comment

• Zetterberg wore a brace on his left knee when he spoke with reporters after the Wings’ practice today. Nightmare, were fucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X