No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they don't put him on IR, his salary would count against the cap. I sure hope we don't wear down Howard. Putting in an inexperienced G may actually inspire our Defense to play a little better, as they seem to have a couple breakdowns every game.

Comment

• I'm somewhat surprised the NFLPA doesn't push harder for a shorter IR period. It encourages team to try to rush people back from injury.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Howard injured tonight. Took a puck off the inside of his knee. X-rays negative so he may not miss too much time. McDonald looked pretty good in goal tonight.

Holmstrom also injured. Hurt his hand.

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• All Star break please...

Comment

• Man who are you telling? This is almost like horrible Lion luck.. Better now than around the playoffs I guess.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Stuart and Cleary hurt the most IMO. Cleary was having a f'ing career year and Stuart was playing like a demon. I really hope those two come back strong.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This is almost like horrible Lion luck
                  Lets not get hysterical, we will be ok by playoff time.

Comment

• It's looking a lot like last year, and the Wings are barely .500 since the injuries started with Datsyuk and Cleary.
                    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• The injuries started about the same time we played 16 games in 28 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                        The injuries started about the same time we played 16 games in 28 days.
                        Well, if you're implying a correlation, I would suggest the Wings are an older team and when they're fatigued they're not as adept as getting out of the way of the puck or an elbow to the head.

Comment

• The correlation is more to the .500 record. Can't blame Stewart's injury on age.

If the team would have started yesterday's game like they finished, not only would they have won, but Howard wouldn't have gotten puonded and likley wouldn't have been injured. They need to learn how to start games better.

Comment

• that was a cheap shot stewie got hit with... then to give the guy a six games suspension is a joke.. have him sit out the same amount of games as stewie then give the bastage another six games would be fair.
                            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I agree that you can't blame Stuart's injury on age; that was a blind side cheap shot. However: Modano, 40; Datsyuk, 32; Holmstrom, 37; Cleary, 32; Osgood, 38. Rafalski's been hurt; he's 37. If you're going to put a lot of guys of that age in the lineup, you have to figure more of them will go down in the course of a season than a younger, fresher team. They're just slower to react, and more brittle.

Comment

• I hate the injury to Howard but I REALLY REALLY would like to see Thomas McCollum in net a game or 2. I was excited when he was drafted. Scouts were talking him about being a top flight goalie.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X