No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox is back on the Dish so I watch the Wings last night for the first time. And since I bitched up a storm - I have every other channel too for 3 months free and 30 dollars credit.

Comment

• good for you bro!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Cindy Crosby dropped the gloves vs Matt Niskanen and did well. Not sure how tough Niskanen is, but I'll give her (Cindy) credit for trying to light a fire under the Pens.

[YOUTUBE]jXhwSyTQS2M[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• They fought with their helmets on? Pussies.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A good way to hurt your hand. Joe Kocur hand looked like grounded hamburger in his last years, I remember him trying to throw with his left, but nobody feared him without that jack-hammer right he had.

Comment

• Write up of the Brawl Between the Small:

I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• hilarious
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Another road win, 3-1 over Edmonton, clean sweep in Alberta. Wings 8-2-1 and look like they're going places.
                  I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• wishing I was at the PIT v ANA game tonight.

ANA up 3-1 going to the 3rd
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• No matter what you might say, Gonz... Anaheim isn't that bad of a team at all. Sure, their record might not show it, but they've earned that record against a very strong early schedule (the Ducks have played their share against the Central in the early going, which I consider to be the toughest division in the league bar none). I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoff hunt as the season winds down.

Might not be the caliber of team the Ducks have had in the past, but they are hardly bad.

Comment

• They are certainly holding their own against PIT 2nite

3-2 now, < 5 min to go

I'm just looking forward to seeing rookie defender CAM FOWLER grow this year.

He's getting late ice time 2nite (after 25 mins in a win against TB the other nite)
                        Last edited by Panoptes; November 5, 2010, 11:19 PM.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I enjoy watching hockey (esp. live) because there always seems to be action going on. It doesn't matter what teams are playing, it's a great game to watch.

Comment

• Hockey is a sport that is so much better to watch live than it is on TV.

HD Television has made it better, but it still doesn't hold a candle to actually being there and being able to see everything that is going on.

Comment

• Agree chemi.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I didnt watch the game but I love hearing that Ericsson stood up for Dats. Thats awesome!

Also sounds like Modano is looking better. Abby on that line really helps. I think Hudler needs to sit and bring Miller back. No way should we be sitting one of our best pen killers.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X