No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved seeing the Hawks come down to earth early.

This is a very good Wings team if they can stay healthy.

Guaranteed rivals will make sure they don't.

....a two or five minute penalty is insignificant if you can take a threat off of the ice for most or the rest of the season.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Wow, Pavel sure held his own against that cementhead, Perry. Good for him. Those Russians are tough people. Hitler's army couldn't beat 'em.
      I think Hitler's army was pretty overrated back in the day. Seriously, who did they beat? Poland? There's a reason all those jokes exist. France? C'mon, its France. If it wasn't for Italy and Japan doing all their dirty work....
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
        I think Hitler's army was pretty overrated back in the day. Seriously, who did they beat? Poland? There's a reason all those jokes exist. France? C'mon, its France. If it wasn't for Italy and Japan doing all their dirty work....
        And they totally avoided going after Lichtenstein.
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• That's because Lichtenstein don't take no shit. They'd of dropped them like yesterday's news.

Comment

• Lilja signs with the Ducks!!! Things must be getting bad out there! I'll take the Salei for Lilja trade any day of the week.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Babcock got a very much deserved 4 year extension. I've never been happier to get a coach then when we replaced David "what a fukcing mistake" Lewis with Babs.

Love the extension!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Babcock got a very much deserved 4 year extension. I've never been happier to get a coach then when we replaced David "what a fukcing mistake" Lewis with Babs.

Love the extension!!
                Yeah I never worry about what the wings are doing and I love bringing my wings gear when I travel through canada.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Can't complain with what Babcock has done with the Wings. 1 Cup, a game away from a second (coaching an injury ravaged team at that)... he's continued the tradition established by Bowman admirably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    What about the U.K.?
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• They were just giving Germany the rope-a-dope. Germany never had soldiers on British soil. You can't take over a country solely on air attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        What about the U.K.?
                        Basketball school. Shitty football program.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL. CGVT. Took me a minute.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• It looks like Maltby is announcing his retirement this afternoon. In my opinion it's a little late but I do appreciate his years of service to this team and from what I've heard, he sounds like a pretty good guy. He'll go down as one of the great role players in Detroit sports history. He and Draper on the penalty kill used to be a thing of beauty. Sometimes it was one of the more exciting features of games. He doesn't really warrant getting his jersey retired but once Drapers hangs them up, I hope they come up with some kind of tribute to the Grind Line, either a statue, mural, or plaque of some kind.

Comment

• Part of the old grind line with Drapes and McCarty, it hard to belive Nick and Drapes and Ozzy are the only ones left from the 97 Cup year. Good to lock up Babcock.

Comment

• Think I heard Drapes went on IR this afternoon, also.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X