Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
    Didn't see it Jaadam. What happened?
    The NHL has implemented a new crease rule this year where if a player is infront of the net and steps into the crease obstructing the goalie the goal will be waived off. Homer has already been hit several times in the preC. Its not good.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
      And Yzerman claimed Ritola.
      Shouldve seen that one coming. I'm not a huge fan of losing any of our young forwards to other teams. Stevie Y strikes!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Kirk Maltby has cleared waivers and will take the next 24 hours to decide whether to report to Grand Rapids or retire.

Maltby talked twice with general manager Ken Holland Wednesday morning. "He's going to take time to talk with his wife, family and agent and decide what he's going to do," Holland said. "Now that's he's officially cleared, he can take some time and decide."Holland said he'd like for Maltby to remain in the organization, giving the Wings depth and veteran leadership at the minor league level.

Defenseman Derek Meech also cleared waivers and headed to Grand Rapids after practice.

Comment

• "Cuppie, Cuppie, Cuppie"

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            I thought they dropped Mighty from the team name.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• They did.

I purchased an old school 3rd jersey that still references their original name but does not include that quacky quack Duck insignia because I HATE THE NEW UNIS THEY HAVE.
              Last edited by Panoptes; October 8, 2010, 09:59 AM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ahh okay. I haven't seen the newest unis they have (unless that atrocity I posted previously is it) but I do like the look of that one.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Jesus, the Ducks have new uniforms again?

Christ, they have a new design every other year, I swear.

Comment

• They should use Daffy.

Comment

• Emilio Estevez the Mighty Duck Man himself... AND I WAS LIKE EMILLLIOOOOOOOO!!!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It was nice to see the Blackhawks lose last night... I'll be very pleased if they take a shit this year. It really chapped my ass to see them win it last year after Hossa went there. They still have a nice set of forwards but I dont care.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• ... And the puck drops
                          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                            ... And the puck drops
                            ......soon!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              It was nice to see the Blackhawks lose last night... I'll be very pleased if they take a shit this year. It really chapped my ass to see them win it last year after Hossa went there. They still have a nice set of forwards but I dont care.
                              Scotty will keep bringing in young talent. They have a problem with talent signed and needed but trying to stay under the cap.

Scotty is not used to operating with a cap and Management signed big contracts prior to, and just after the cap was initiated.

They will have problems with goaltending and D because they are paying the Forwards too much.

Comment

• Whhhooooo Haaaaa. Game preview is over, Game broadcast is on.

Sing the song then drop the puck!

Comment

Working...
                                X