No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no doubt.. it was miserable in the playoffs watching anything in the circles.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It might be misleading though, I'm not sure what the Wings faceoff percentage was in the regular season. It was brutal in the playoffs but a lot of that can be attributed to being on the penalty kill. They had a lot of penalties in those playoffs. Faceoffs won on the penalty kill is a lower percentage.

I can't find good faceoff percentage stats and it very well might be that Modano is lacking in the same area.

Comment

• One of the reasons they were on the penalty kill so much was because they kept losing faceoffs and were forced to chase the puck, especially against San Jose who played that same puck control game the Wings made famous.

Comment

• exactly
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm just trying to give you some info on faceoff percentages.

Comment

• I'm hoping Holland can get Ray Borque and Cam Neely to sign w/ the Wings

Comment

• Borque and Neely are too young to be considered YT. Be serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Borque and Neely are too young to be considered YT. Be serious.
                  Sorry.

How about Rocket Richard and Bobby Orr?

Comment

• That's more like it.

Comment

• Hey there, YT. Where ya been?

You have not signed up for the Fantasy Football team yet and I am serving last call as I have others who wish to join.

Do you need me to resend you the info?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Markus Brutus!

Thank you keeping a spot open for me.

Yes....please re-send the info to y5150t@yahoo.com

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Comment

• Wings signed Salei to a really cheap deal. Salei adds a lot of grit to our D which is needed in a big way.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Shiite, I wanted RUSLAN to come back home to his DUCKS roost.

There was a minute of interest by them.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I like the Hudler, Modano and Salei additions and it sounds like the boys are very rested and ready to roll.

Dats and Z need to find that loving feeling again, Howard needs to take that next step and Ericcson has to find his game. If those happen we're the favorites in the west IMO.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• We need better luck with injuries than last year. Ozzie needs to step up and keep Howard from being overused. Also need a few youngsters to come through, notebly Kindl.

Vancouver is being hyped as the favorite this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X