No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard on the radio the wings have a terrible record with a short turnaround and an almost perfect record with longer turnarounds (longer than 48 hours I think it was).
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I'm glad there's 2 days between games to give the guys some rest. They need it, and hopefully we can grab game 2.
      If Bettman had his way we would be playing this afternoon. Apparently an "Eagles concert" scheduled Friday and Saturday give the guys some rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
        Damn, I hate being Sharkbait this week.
        Those of us that love you know better, Minnow.;-)
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• When did we start loving him????

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            Damn, I hate being Sharkbait this week.
            I'm happy for any form of lively SHARKBAIT that can be afforded in any week.

You da FN man, every week going forward.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Eaves questionable for Game 2. The PK will really miss him but maybe just maybe Williams will ignite something after sitting.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Williams is going to have a great game! There I said it.

Comment

• Comment

• Never understood the re-seeding process - as if having to overcome not having home ice AND beating the best team in the league is a form of punishment or something. Besides, it makes the graphic above look stupid.

"Daddy, why did only 2 of the 8 teams stay on their line?".........

Comment

• I'm not very happy hearing a rumor that Yzerman may be looking at running Tampa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                        Never understood the re-seeding process - as if having to overcome not having home ice AND beating the best team in the league is a form of punishment or something. Besides, it makes the graphic above look stupid.

I've never been a fan of that either. I guess the leagues like having the top 2 seeds in the conference championship. But if that's the philo, why not throw all 16 teams together, seed them, re-seed them, and have the top 2 seeds in the Cup Finals.

Why not have exciting early series' (however you pluralize series). The cream rises to the top, afterall, does it not?
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                          Never understood the re-seeding process - as if having to overcome not having home ice AND beating the best team in the league is a form of punishment or something. Besides, it makes the graphic above look stupid.

You never heard me complaining when it was working for us the last 10 years or so.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                            I'm not very happy hearing a rumor that Yzerman may be looking at running Tampa.
                            Man you aint lying. It hurt when Scotty left for Chi Town. I hate hearing Stevie Y's name anywhere else but in The D.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't like it either, but the argument that I heard for it is that it keeps the regular season more relevant. In a league where it seems as if almost every team makes the playoffs, I guess that would be a good thing. I don't buy it, however.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Man you aint lying. It hurt when Scotty left for Chi Town. I hate hearing Stevie Y's name anywhere else but in The D.
                                Believe it or not, it doesn't bother me.

Plenty of great former players wind up working for teams other than the one they played for. It's really not that big of a deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X