No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that sucked, having to play with such a short turnaround. At least they have a couple days off to relax, I expect a much better performance on Sunday night. Apparently the reason we had to play last night was because the Eagles are in concert tonight and tomorrow in San Jose. As The Dude once said.... Man I hate the fucking Eagles.

I didn't really agree with the call that made it a 5 on 3 that led to what would be the game winning goal, I thought the guy embellished it and took a dive but whatever, its water under the bridge now. I doubt we will spend as much time in the penalty box Sunday night.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Well that sucked, having to play with such a short turnaround. At least they have a couple days off to relax, I expect a much better performance on Sunday night. Apparently the reason we had to play last night was because the Eagles are in concert tonight and tomorrow in San Jose. As The Dude once said.... Man I hate the fucking Eagles.

I didn't really agree with the call that made it a 5 on 3 that led to what would be the game winning goal, I thought the guy embellished it and took a dive but whatever, its water under the bridge now. I doubt we will spend as much time in the penalty box Sunday night.

Comment

• Not to mention that the snivling whiny bitches in SJ complained about the team plane landing after the 11:30 pm curfew.

Comment

• Just beat the GUPPIES.

Come on now.

I'd rather listen to all of the RED WINGS fans ramble about greatness than to hear just one SJ GUPPIE fan take a stab at it.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
            Just beat the GUPPIES.

Come on now.

I'd rather listen to all of the RED WINGS fans ramble about greatness than to hear just one SJ GUPPIE fan take a stab at it.
            I don't think you have much to worry about Gonz.

The Sharks had to scrape and claw out a win against a team that had pretty much nothing in the tank.

That does not bode well for them over the rest of the series.

Comment

• I hope you're right. But I'm not too confident with this bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I hope you're right. But I'm not too confident with this bunch.
                Oh, I suspect these Wings will have one or two sleepwalking games coming up in this series. And I'm sure it will drive people insane when they do.

But from what I've seen from the Sharks so far, it looks like they are the exact same way. They'll have games where they show up completely uninterested in playing.

Comment

• Detroit did real well considering the situation they were in.
                  Im not buying that crap and its not comforting! There are no moral victorys or anything positive from a loss for 'The Big Red Machine' this time of the year. Now its almost a must win, so we don't go down 0-2. We are the better team and I still think we should win the Cup... period.

Comment

• Not sure the defense and Howard can hold up for a Cup run. They looked pretty shaky against a team that isn't very talented offensively in Phoenix.

I'd like a Cup run, but after the Coyote series there is no sense of conviction from this seat - this team shows up then disappears and you need consistency to make a serious Cup run.

Comment

• Like the Pens last year?

Comment

• I wouldn't say the Pens struggled last season against offensively challenged teams. Only one they faced was Carolina and they blew them out 4-0.

I would say the Coyotes are even more offensively challenged than Carolina was last year.

Comment

• Oh yeah, the thing the Sharks fans do with their hands when the Sharks get a powerplay (a ripoff of the Florida Gators chomp their fans do) is one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever seen at a hockey rink.

Comment

• Damn, I hate being Sharkbait this week.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Oh yeah, the thing the Sharks fans do with their hands when the Sharks get a powerplay (a ripoff of the Florida Gators chomp their fans do) is one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever seen at a hockey rink.
                              lol agreed

Comment

• I'm glad there's 2 days between games to give the guys some rest. They need it, and hopefully we can grab game 2.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X