Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY MOLY 4-1!!!

Comment

• RWs weather a 1:26 5-3, then a :40 pp, then Stewart out of the box get a break away and scores with :04 left in the 2nd.

Wings 4-1 at the second break.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Would be sweet for Pavel to get his first hat trick.

Comment

• Well the Coyotes 4 fans are not happy.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Man the Wings have never looked better!! It could be 8-1 !!! 20 minutes to the second round!

Comment

• Wings flip the story and control the second period.

Looks like its time to bring on San Jose. Gonz is gonna be Detroit's biggest fan it looks like.

Comment

• Stew's goal with less than 10 seconds to go will loom huge. Hope Howard can keep cool under pressure, I am sure he'll see a lot in the last period.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Zetterberg pulled off a nice delay of game too.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Stew's goal with less than 10 seconds to go will loom huge. Hope Howard can keep cool under pressure, I am sure he'll see a lot in the last period.

EFZ It not over TILL its over!

Comment

• I told my boy that I wanted a 2-goal lead going into the 3rd period, and he said he wanted a 3-goal lead. He won.
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          EFZ It not over TILL its over!
                          You're telling me..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            I told my boy that I wanted a 2-goal lead going into the 3rd period, and he said he wanted a 3-goal lead. He won.
                            Trained 'em right, Drew

Comment

• there it is..

Comment

• Everything that Detroit looked in Game 6, Phoenix looks in Game 7. The Coyotes have made a lot of bad decisions, and it's led to a lot of Detroit opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                                X