No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me, or is Helm having a real hard time with his footing when in Phoenix? He's fallen or stumbled four times tonight by my count.

Comment

• Stuart over the last two games has really stepped up his play. He rocked Lombardi (I think) so hard that I'm amazed they didn't have to stop play to find all his teeth.

And meanwhile, Holmstrom AND Datsyuk have just about blown this game wide open.
      Last edited by chemiclord; April 23, 2010, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• The Howard double save on that breakaway was awesome.

The Datsyuk goal was so pretty. I love watching the Wings when they get a lead and the other team starts to panic a little.

Comment

• That was the best home crowds we have had on he road since the Cup Finals in Carolina. Wings fans took over that place.

Comment

• Whoops. Had it my mind that the Wings played tomorrow night. Flat out missed it watching a stupid movie.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
              Whoops. Had it my mind that the Wings played tomorrow night. Flat out missed it watching a stupid movie.
              Just replay Game 4 in your head.

It literally pretty much a repeat of the last game in all aspects.

Comment

• Hard to see Phoenix getting off the mat after the uppercut they took tonight.The Wings ripped their hearts out.

Comment

• Bettman will make sure the Wings will be marching to the penalty box at the Joe to ensure the possibility of a game 7.

The way the PK played tonight, that is not likely to happen.

I see it ending in game 6

However, I also saw the Wings winning both home games which would have lost my house had I bet on my crystal ball sighting.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nice game by Howard. That double save on the breakaway was sick.

I think it was a real tight game through 2 but that 3rd period our guys were really playing well. It seemed like we were always in the right places down low which we hadnt been doing.

Nick played a real nice game as did Kronwall and Stuart with the physical side of the puck.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      SOUTH FAYETTE TWP., Pa. -- Investigators in South Fayette said a man attacked and killed his wife because she was mad he stayed up late to watch the Penguins game.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/23241743/detail.html
                      Just another reason why Cindy sucks ball sacks. The blood is on your hands Crosby!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• WHooo Hooo! I guess Datsyuk heard my call - I am :-D

Comment

• Great game, huge win!! We played a near perfect road game, and right off the bat I think we challenged them physically which was key. Our entire defense was tremendous tonight especially on the penalty kill, and Howard was very solid in net. I thought Helm, Filppula and obviously Datsyuk at my call had great games for the forwards. Good to see everyone stepping up at keymoments. Rap it up at the Joe in six !!

Comment

• Comment

• Doan being out has really helped us. The Coyotes are a different team without him. Good break for us.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Great overall effort. The double save on the breakaway by Howard was sick. Definitely saving that one on the highlight reel. The goal Dats scored was pretty as well. That was the nail in the coffin. We need to make sure we don't fuck around and get it done in Game 6.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X