No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off the need to start the game with the Abdlekader, Eaves, Miller line. They play their asses off and won't allow some bs goal :39 into it.

Kronwall needs to lay some mf'ers out.

Franzen needs to show why he's one of the top PF's in the league (especially come playoffs)

This team needs to wake the hell up.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• San Jose outshot the Avs 51-17.

Comment

• Does that count the gamewinner? :D

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          First off the need to start the game with the Abdlekader, Eaves, Miller line. They play their asses off and won't allow some bs goal :39 into it.

Kronwall needs to lay some mf'ers out.

Franzen needs to show why he's one of the top PF's in the league (especially come playoffs)

This team needs to wake the hell up.
          Hmmm. You are talking like a fan, not a Coach.

Coach has his lines going against the opponents lines as he knows who neede to be shut down and who needs to be guarded. The 4th line on the Wings has success because Phoenix has no one to counter it.

The real problem here is the first two lines have to step it up and the Defensive lines, particularly the Lidstrom/Raphalski line has to play like they are in the playoffs.

Sorry but Lidstrom has been the most disappointing to me, and for years he has been my favorite player.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Do what I'm doing with ANA, just calling the sad ending for ANA the result of the "Olympics Affect".

DET had a bunch of Olympians, did PHO? I'm guessing not many and thus they are fresher.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• First off the need to start the game with the Abdlekader, Eaves, Miller line. They play their asses off and won't allow some bs goal :39 into it.

Miller is another one - terrible! Can't get to down on Nick he's getting long in the tooth and it has showed this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                Do what I'm doing with ANA, just calling the sad ending for ANA the result of the "Olympics Affect".

DET had a bunch of Olympians, did PHO? I'm guessing not many and thus they are fresher.

Ducks fan making excuses ?
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• No excuses.

Just what I'm using to get through these playoffs without seeing ANA in them for some time.

There is no denying that having the most Olympians on their team did indeed have some affect. There was a lot written about it out here.

DET had a lot of Olympians as well.

Its an idea that should not be poo pooed.

All the ass dragging (as noted by Wings fans in this thread) at this time of year can only be explained by fatigue.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    Hmmm. You are talking like a fan, not a Coach.

Coach has his lines going against the opponents lines as he knows who neede to be shut down and who needs to be guarded. The 4th line on the Wings has success because Phoenix has no one to counter it.
                    BS. The Wings always used to start games with the grind line out on the ice and it wasn't because they were more talented. It's because they played physical and fast hockey which was a great to set the tone early.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Wings won cups in the last two Olympic go arounds.

When the Wings started the grind line out a lot because they were maching lines and the grind line was their best defensive lines. One of the issues the last few years is they no longer have a line as capable defensively as the grind line was. Its also a reason why they have hung onto Draper and Maltby as long as they have.
                      Last edited by froot loops; April 20, 2010, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Any idea where I can watch tonight's game online? Its not going to be shown here, at least I can't find it
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I wanna see it also. Has versus even had the Wings yet once this round? I keep checking the D-News and it's always FSD. Checked versus tonight and no Wings. Really ticks me off.
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• My TivO was programed to record all of the NHL playoff games. I found out that VS was the channel that Wings game were on but instead, my TivO recorded fighting ( which I will not watch). And hated it.....

It seems there is a sub contract to allow broadcasting of games from the Ownership.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Niffla, Game 1 and 2 were on VS. Game 2 was joined in progress at the beginning of the 2nd period. Game 3 was on NBC.

If you look at the Detroit News website, they're going to give you the broadcast schedule for metro Detroit, which would be FSD. In Detroit, the games are blacked out on VS and shown on FSD. The Predators games are shown on FSS here and blacked out on VS.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wow... that's not going to help dispel any conspiracy theories.

I don't know how you can't see the puck on edge past the goal line and say "no goal."

I think the Wings got screwed on that one. The overhead view isn't true overhead (it is at a slight angle so officials can see the goal line itself). But that ice view that showed the puck on its edge behind the goal line with a fair bit of white between them should have been as damn conclusive as it gets.
                                Last edited by chemiclord; April 20, 2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X