Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
    That it wasn't over at 3-1?
    I said it was probably over, but didn't want to get labeled as overly negative. Actually made the edit before the Wings scored. One had nothing to do with the other.

Comment

• "Last edited by chemiclord; Today at 05:30 PM."

No you didn't.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I cant watch this f'ing shit anymore.. What a horrible game..
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• need to score soon for a chance.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• damn... close

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
              "Last edited by chemiclord; Today at 05:30 PM."

No you didn't.
              I edited it three times. The last time because I didn't like how it was worded. Note the "last edited" part.

Comment

• Okay... another instruction for Rafalski:

You're not allowed to touch the puck anymore, either. You've obviously forgotten what to do with it.

Comment

• Look at the Phoenix D. They are diving, active sticks, challenging the puck carrier. That is a team defense that will win you a lot of games.

Look at the Detroit D. They let Coyotes into the zone without challenge. The next time I see a Wing hit the ice to stop a shot will be the first, and are making poor decisions at least two or three times a game.

This keeps up, you will see the Phoenix Coyotes moving on, and the Detroit Red Wings golfing. This is embarrassing to watch. I didn't think this would be an easy series by any stretch of the imagination, but I didn't think the Wings D would play so damned soft and passive.

I think Rafalski deserves a demotion. He has played 3 games and has played 3 games horribly. But then again, who do you promote up to his slot? No one on the other two pairings has played well either.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; April 18, 2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• A Doanless Pheonix team is owning us. Shit I'd hate to see us play a team with skill. We'd get our asses handed to us.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Even with the defensive lapses, this game was won by the team with the better goaltender. 2 of those 4 goals Howard should have stopped easily.

3rd goal was a simple poke check Howard didn't make - even with his defense breaking down.
                      4th goal was just a simple miss on a shot he's supposed to stop.

They didn't look good today.

Comment

• The fourth one I can agree Howard should have stopped.

On the third, we'll just have to disagree. If Howard doesn't poke check, it's a pass to a wide open teammate into an empty net, because yet again, the defense got caught napping. Howard was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.
                        Last edited by chemiclord; April 18, 2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          A Doanless Pheonix team is owning us. Shit I'd hate to see us play a team with skill. We'd get our asses handed to us.
                          When I heard Doan was out, I instantly thought that could be trouble.

It happens all the time, a team loses their "star player" and the rest of the team steps up their game to compensate, and actually winds up playing better than before.

You saw it last year in the SCF when Crosby went down.

Comment

• When Crosby went down on Bettman?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              The fourth one I can agree Howard should have stopped.

On the third, we'll just have to disagree. If Howard doesn't poke check, it's a pass to a wide open teammate into an empty net, because yet again, the defense got caught napping. Howard was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.
                              Howard didn't poke check - thats the problem. Guy just went right past him with the puck into the net. If you are the goaltender you play the puck - not the threat of a backpass (which would have been passed right back towards the Wings defenders who were beat anyway).

Living in the Dallas area I've seen Turco make that play at least a couple hundred times - easily.

Comment

• People wrote the Coyotes off, but this was never going to be a "Detroit in 5" situation. My thought was Wings in 6 before it started and I'm sticking to it, but it's pretty clear that Phoenix has been the hungrier team for 2 of 3 games now. Whats to say aboput Rafalski? Looks like a lost cause, Drapper and Cleary are just taking up ice time. Now it's only 2-1, this series is far from over. But damn, today was embarassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X