X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chex View Post
    How'd it get by him I wondered in realtime...A fraction slow he was
    He didn't get low enough.

If he's going to split the attackers like that, when the pass is coming, he has to pretty much drop to the ice and make the pass go over him. Instead, he made this retarded cripple crouch that left no fewer than three openings to slide the puck through.

But make no mistake, the major culprit there was Rafalski, jumping in to press on a play that had less than 0% chance to stay in the zone.

Comment

• Z!!!!!!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• WHAT A GAME OUR BOYS ARE PLAYING!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, here's a defensive lapse on Phoenix's part. I'm not sure how you can lose your minds like that as a defense... but how the hell do three people forget where Zetterberg is on the ice? He just drifted right behind everyone and into an open net.

Comment

• Aside from a couple penalties and a Lidstrom lapse...We completely owned them this period.

Comment

• Originally posted by chex View Post
              Aside from a couple penalties and a Lidstrom lapse...We completely owned them this period.
              Again, I don't think the major lapse was on Lidstrom... I still say it was Rafalski making an absolutely awful decision to pinch that was what started that snowball effect.

Comment

• Yeah, but dammit I'm accustomed to lidstrom bailing us out no matter what

Comment

• thats awesome
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• 2pt lead w/2:00 left.
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Game
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Got what we needed here...See ya in Motown.

Comment

• On a two on one, the defender guards against the pass. Lidstrom allowed it.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Hats hit the ice in Phoenix...For the badguys...LOL

Comment

• Doan should learn that nothing good can happen when you go after The Lidstrom.

Comment

• What a great O game for the Wings. Z, Filppula, Bert, Dats all had really nice games. Abdlekader, Kronwall and Staurt played really physical like we needed.

I'm glad Howard got the win under his belt but he needs to start playing better. Giving up 4 goals to defensive team isn't what we need right now. With our offense we dont need him to steal the games (as the Osgood motto) we just dont need him to lose'em.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X