Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
    The Wings are over the Pred becuase they have the same points, but the wings have a game in hand........

100 points and 1 game to play is better than 100 points and no games to play
    I see that now. Good explanation. Thanks.

The Wings win in overtime and get the points they need to face Phoenix first.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Red Wings beat Chicago in OT! With the extra point sends Detroit to Phoenix. Rangers are in Philly 1-1 OT loser is out, winner is in!

Comment

• Season comes down to a shootout in Philly! Oh my!

Comment

• Flyers win the shootout, Rangers go golfing. Very strange, it seemed like they needed to line up for the hand shake.

Comment

• The Red Wings will start the playoffs in Phoenix either Wednesday or Thursday. The Wings clinched the fifth spot in the West and a trip to the desert when Brad Stuart finished a pretty pass from Danny Cleary to secure a 3-2 overtime victory over the Blackhawks Sunday. The win also meant San Jose would get the No. 1 seed.

Comment

• That was a pretty assist and that's one of the reasons why I love Dan Cleary. He stated a couple of years ago that an assist can be every bit as satisfying for him as burying a goal himself.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Game 1 is Wednesday and Game 2 Friday, both at Phoenix. The series then comes back to Detroit, where Game 3 is 3 p.m. Sunday on NBC, and Game 4 is 6: 30 p.m. April 20.
                If necessary, Game 5 would be in Phoenix on April 23, Game 6 in Detroit on April 25 (2 p.m. on NBC) and Game 7 back in Phoenix on April 27.

Comment

• Glad we ended the season with a win against Chi-town.. Bring on Phoenix!!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 16-3-1 since the break. They got healthy and are peaking at the right time. The only concern I have is the last 2 seasons they have played well into June. Sometimes that can take a toll on a team.

Comment

• I hope Howards ready for this.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He is jaadam.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          16-3-1 since the break. They got healthy and are peaking at the right time. The only concern I have is the last 2 seasons they have played well into June. Sometimes that can take a toll on a team.
                          It always does.

Good luck DETROIT RW and fans.

Please don't let the SJ GUPPIES get to where they think they are going.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The road to the cup comes through Detroit.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Howard is 15-0-2 in last 17 games

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Howard is 15-0-2 in last 17 games
                                That would sound much better if that was AFTER the playoffs.....

Comment

Working...
                                X