• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Phoenix.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• An LAKings win and a RW loss could put it back to a Vancouver series, unless I'm reading the standings wrong.

Don't know what a RW loss in OT would do, but the Kings have 99 pts and the RWs have 100, both with a game to go. Nashville is finished playing and will finish behind even though they have 100 as well.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Wings need a point today.... the the Pred have more wins, so a tie at 100 points means the Pred finish ahead of the Wings.....
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• the Kings can pass the Wings, too, the Kings also have more wins than Wings
          Last edited by Newbomb Turk; April 11, 2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• The only top 4 team we can't play is Chicago. A Chicago win today gives them #1 in the West. If WIngs loss is in regulation, we could drop to 7 and play the Sharks. I really don't care who we play, but at least Phoenix would be 1 time zone closer than San Jose or Vancouver.

Comment

• I thought points was the thing that mattered and the Wings have the tie breaker. It's why they sit above the Preds as it stands this morning.

I'm going on general knowledge of standings and seedings. I can't say that I know for certain how the NHL does it.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                The only top 4 team we can't play is Chicago. A Chicago win today gives them #1 in the West. If WIngs loss is in regulation, we could drop to 7 and play the Sharks. I really don't care who we play, but at least Phoenix would be 1 time zone closer than San Jose or Vancouver.

so you are saying there is a chance they could play Chicago......

Comment

• Deac, thats NASA math - I'm not going there.

Comment

• There is no chance we play Chicago in round 1.
                    The only reason we are listed above Nashville currently is because of games played. If we don't get a point today, they win the tiebreaker which is total wins. Next year the tiebreaker changes to regulation wins.

Comment

• if the Hawks lose today they stay at 2

if the Wings lose today, they fall to 6

if the Wings lose today, and the Kings get 1 point, the Wings fall to 7

7 plays 2

but other than that, you are correct

Comment

• Makes sense when I actually look at the standings....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          I thought points was the thing that mattered and the Wings have the tie breaker. It's why they sit above the Preds as it stands this morning.

I'm going on general knowledge of standings and seedings. I can't say that I know for certain how the NHL does it.
                          The Wings are over the Pred becuase they have the same points, but the wings have a game in hand........

100 points and 1 game to play is better than 100 points and no games to play

Comment

• Deac, both the Wings and Hawks can't lose today. Thus, Wings lose and can fall to 7, but Hawks had to win and move to 1.

Comment

• well, sure, if you want to get technical

Comment

• i'm glad we got that straight.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X