No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah that too.. Hasek had played a great friggin game up to that point.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      I still blame the ref
      That's a rare saying regarding any DET sporting event.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I remember when JERRY MARKBRIGHT first became an NFL REF and it seemed he used to do all the Detroit games and would call penalties on the Lions for minor violations, but would let the opponents get away with murder (almost).

My Dad started calling him "JUG EARS" and I still think of him this way.

Comment

• NCAA championship Saturday evening at 7, from Fjord Field.
          Several Red Wings ties: Coach Mike Eaves (Patrick's father)
          Defensman Brendan Smith chipped in yesterday in the semi-final with 5 assists. I'd expect to see him in camp next year and spend a season or two at Grand Rapids.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
            That's a rare saying regarding any DET sporting event.
            Come now, complaining about refs is universal. It has nothing to do with Detroit or any other fanbase (or city). I've lived and traveled all over this country and have yet to encounter the fanbase that doesn't complain about refs more than is warranted. It's a big part of sports culture!

Comment

• No one is doing any better than goaltender Jimmy Howard, who stopped 22 shots while getting his third shutout of his brief career. A top Calder Trophy candidate as NHL rookie of the year, Howard is rounding into form at just the right time.

I'll take credit for giving him the bump using him as my avatar he has been fantastic since.

Jimmy Howard is making a strong case to end Red Wings' Calder Trophy drought

Comment

• Sup choman!
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hey SLF, long time...been lurking for a while but haven't posted. Maybe I'll get back in the habit if I can find a reason to get excited this year. I guess I don't post when I'm disgusted with the team, which is nearly all of the time (big surprise).

Comment

• I guess I don't post when I'm disgusted with the team, which is nearly all of the time (big surprise).
                    Stick with the Red Wings! if your a Detroit fan its the only game in town. I know the Tiger's look good in 4 games,... lets wait for the Sparky rule of 40 games.

Comment

• Oh, I root for the Wings and watch enough hockey (come playoff time - don't watch that much regular season), but sadly - for me - the NFL is my first love. I don't have it in me to switch allegiance, so I'm doomed for life, like many of us around here.

Comment

• I get your point, I just got fed up with the Lions many years ago (mostly WCF). Brett Favre is now a GRANPA!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          lets wait for the Sparky rule of 40 games.
                          lol..
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Big Red Machine!

Comment

• I was glad to hear that Brendon Smith doing well for Wisconsin. Hopefully he turns into a player.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Looks like Phoenix is the first victim.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X