No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the new Avitar, mark. What a cutie!
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
      Love the new Avitar, mark. What a cutie!
      agreed
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'll fully admit that the Wings are playing very good hockey right now. Dats and Franzen are nice and the Z line is playing great. They're making a push at the right time.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm upping my goals for the regular season. I don't care about what position we end up in, I'd even be happy with the 8th seed. However, we are only 4 points behind Pittsbugh with 1 game in hand. I would love to catch them. Funny, but the 8th seed in the West may end up with home ice advantage against all but 1 team in the East.

Comment

• Tanks guys. Good thing he doesn't resemble his Gramps too much.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wings on Fox North tonight against Wild, Channel 668 for DirecTV customers.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Brendan Smith leads his Wisconsin team tonight in the NCAA tourney, televised on ESPNU, Channel 614 for you DirecTV customers.

Comment

• I didn't get to watch it, but it appears that the Wings blasted the Wild. Currently, the lead over Calgary is six.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Dear Mr. Crosby,

Please be advised of the following:

1. Detroit doesn't take kindly to punks.

2. Our goalies fight.

3. If you touch our Henrik, you might just get yourself Howered.

Yours Truly,

Hockey Town

Comment

• lol
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They're playing really well. Those 1st 2 lines are doing their jobs.

The one thing that scares me going into the playoffs is our lack of depth at the C position with Filppula now on the Z line. Drapes will be big as always in the playoffs for faceoffs alone but we need that 4th C to be there.

Is Helm even playing right now?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yes he is, not much production lately, but I have faith in 'Nightmare on Helm Street' :-D come playoff time!
                          Last edited by WingsFan; March 27, 2010, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• I hope he and Abdlekader werent a flash in the pan like the way Ericsson has played. Hopefully all of them return to their "playoff" form from last year.

Helm was a monster through most of the run.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Holy Cow! Wings win their 5th in a row with an 11 round shoot out.

One point out of 5th and 3 points behind Vancouver for the best non-division winning team. Only 8 points behind division leading Chicago.

7 games to go. 4 at home. Columbus 3 times and Edmonton, Philly, Nashville and Chicago once.

Playoff tickets went on sale yesterday.

Assuming they do not collapse and do make the playoffs, it would be the 19th consecutive year making the playoffs. Most of any professional sports team.
                              Last edited by Malto Marko; March 28, 2010, 03:46 AM.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• They're just warming up for the run at the Cup Malto.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X