• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought the same thing Malto.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Nice win tonight in Denver with a great quote from Howard.

“We know there’s not much time left and we need to make a push,” Howard said. “We feel like all we have to do is get into the playoffs and we’ll be a dangerous team. No one’s going to want to face us.”
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Very True.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Totally agree.

Look at what happened to the Penguins. They lost to Detroit in the Finals, barely made it back into the playoffs, then won it.

Wings could easily achieve the same.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I love the attitude from Howard. I hope he takes this starting gig and never looks back including the playoffs.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Been thinking the same Malto.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• The first Datsyuk goal tonight was sweet.

Comment

• 5-2 Wings tonight over Nashville. Mike Babcock getting pissed looks like it worked (at least for tonight). This is so strange, in a good way, every game matters now. First time I have made a point to watch/record games this time of year since the 'bruise brothers' played. What a beautiful goal by Datsyuk tonight!

Comment

• And this is why no one wants to face a healthy Detroit Red Wings come playoff team, no matter what their seed.

5 goal second period and they have taken control after 40 minutes against the Blackhawks... and it doesn't even feel that close right now.

Comment

• Now they just need to keep up that intensity.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• 5-3 right now, we need these 2 points badly.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Whelp, it got dicey, but they hung on to win.

Anyone see the traffic the Blackhawks threw in front (and into) Howard today? Holmstrom does that and he's spending eternity in the penalty box.

Comment

• Whew! That goal called off for goalie interference for Chicago was huge! Made the difference in the game.

These Hawks can play!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Oh yeah, they can.

That would be one hell of an 1-8 or 2-7 matchup. I can guarantee you it's not a matchup the Blackhawks would want to see, not because they couldn't win, but that it would definitely be the toughest first round draw they could possibly have.

Comment

• Whew that was a tense last 7 minutes of that game
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X