Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-2 USA! After 2

Brian Rafalski is on fire for USA 2 more goals! Can't ask for more than this!

Comment

• GOALLLLLLLL!! Rafalski again!! Hat Trick!!

Comment

• What a game!!!! USA wins beats Canada for the first time since 1960 Ryan Miller (from East Lansing) really was a beast what a save on Iginla to peserve the win.

Comment

• Crosby minus 3 lol

Comment

• Raffy didn't have a hat trick, he got an assist though. Great game. Good job with the reverse jinx FCR
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• If Sweden wins, that would put all the power teams (Sweden, Russia, and Canada) in the opposite side of the tournament as us. WHOOO!!

Comment

• SHOCKER ON ICE!

VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- The United States pulled off its biggest Olympic hockey upset since the Miracle on Ice, stunning Canada 5-3 on Sunday to advance to the quarterfinals of an already mixed-up tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                  Raffy didn't have a hat trick, he got an assist though. Great game. Good job with the reverse jinx FCR
                  Just doing my part.

Comment

• Great win for USA. I wish Babs wasnt coaching that team unless he can give Cindy some sort of complex.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tom Wilson (former head for Pistons Entertainment Group) resigned his position last week siting it was time to move on to a new chapter.

Yesterday he was appointed President and CEO of an unnamed division of Illitch Holdings. His job will be to oversee the venue the Wings will be playing in. Rumor has it Illitch is itching to build a new arena but, the possibility of renovating Joe Louis Arena is not out of the question.

This should be interesting. It is reported that Chris Illitch and Wilson will be the driving forces behind this issue. When asked of the younger Illitch if his family was contemplating buying the Pistons, he had no comment.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• USA - 1

Switzerland -0

Late in the 3rd!

Comment

• USA had two goals called off.

Comment

• I like how the Canadians are cheering for Switzerland 2 mins to go!

Comment

• Game! Empty net goal for USA! 2-0

Comment

• What an exciting game......

Comment

Working...
                                X