No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abdelkader demoted today. Step 1 in salary cap moves.

Comment

• word
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        word
        Huh?
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Minny schooled us last night. Ozzie was rusty as hell.
          That was Ozzies intent as he is unhappy with the rotation.

Comment

• A much needed win against Nashville. Wow we needed that one.

and

A season-ticket holder interviewed during a second-period break took a shot at benched goalie Chris Osgood, saying in an interview that was broadcast to the crowd, “It’s so good to have a goalie again.” The stunned crowd started booing and broke into an “Oz-zie! Oz-zie!” chant.

ouch
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You know the one person that's really been a disappointment this year is Ericsson. That kid was a stud in the playoffs last year. It looks like he's taken 2 steps back. He turns the puck over constantly and just looks lost. Wasn't he playing with Nick in the 1st pairing last season?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Rookies look a lot better in short stints in the playoffs, the book is not out on them yet. They are much like a minor league callup in baseball, teams don't know the holes in the swing.

Comment

• I don't usually watch much hockey till the playoffs, but this year is different as us fans know the game means something for the Wings right now.

Getting healthy!

Wings looked in playoff form that were used too last night in 4-2 win over league leading Sharks. Gonz boys tonight!

Comment

• Kronwall scared the shit out of me last night. He was down on one knee and kept trying to get up. Every time he fell down. It looked like he had blown his knee out or something. They had to help get him to the bencj after Howard stopped a shot. Then they showed what had happened much to my relief. The blade of his skate fell off.

He did "tweak" something however, and missed the 3rd period.

Comment

• Yea, they would not say what he 'tweaked', let just hope that is all it is.

Comment

• Hockey is an entirely different breed of animal when it comes to reporting injuries.

Fuck, Babcock makes Schwartz sound positively forthcoming.

Schwartz: Stafford has a knee.

Babcock: Lidstrom has a knee... or an ankle... or a rib... or a spleen, which Peter Forsberg doesn't, by the way... or a back... or a neck... maybe it's an elbow... etc...
                        Last edited by chemiclord; February 3, 2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• IF the DUCKS win tonight, they will fight to the end for a playoff spot.

IF they lose tonight, they will whimper away the rest of the season.

In short, this is a big game for ANA.

Go DUCKS!
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• While I hope the Ducks lose tonight, I think it would be fun to have the Wings and Ducks as the #7 and #8 seeds.

Comment

• I can not see the Ducks whimping out at this point in the season.

Comment

• IF they lose to the team they are chasing for 8th, as a fan who is watching this team closely, yes, they are going to fold up like a cheap tent and there will be a HC firing (valid or not) before next season.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X