• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I think once they're all healthy, they're a legit contender."
    --------------------------Yep.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• With Ken Holland as GM, the Wings always have the chance to be Cup contenders

Comment

• We'll be 1.5 mil over the cap when Franzen comes back. Someones gotta go or get send down. Abdlekader will for sure be sent down because he can be but thats prob only 500k.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm just about ready to start paying attention to the Wings.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Damn it Rocky!

I did not give permission for my wife's photo to be used on the internet. How did you get that pic?
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Same way I got it Malto. She gave it to us! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                Same way I got it Malto. She gave it to us! :D
                Was this before or after the lap dance?

Because I got mine after.

Comment

• Wings give away another in OT. We need far more then Franzen coming back to turn this team around. They just don't have it this year. Obviously the playoffs are a different brand of puck but I dont think we'll even make it. I hope someone gets to say I told you so but I'm not seeing it.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Wings give away another in OT. We need far more then Franzen coming back to turn this team around. They just don't have it this year. Obviously the playoffs are a different brand of puck but I dont think we'll even make it. I hope someone gets to say I told you so but I'm not seeing it.
                    Too early to give up.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Everyone keeps saying that but this team just isn't playing well. How the f do we let them come back up 4-2 with 1:30 to play. That's f'ing horrid.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Lets wait until after the Olympic break to start giving up on the team. People should have learned by now not to forecast anything by the regular season. A lot of times the team has appeared to have "it" in January only to flop out in the 1st round.

Although there is a decent chance they could miss the playoffs the way its going, they need to start picking it up a bit.

Comment

• The West is just stacked and we're giving wins away like they don't give crap. If Big Bert hadn't have turned out to be such a good signing and Howard playing over his head we'd really be hurting right now.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Again, Stanley Cup playoff games are not played in January. The Wings need this break more than anyone. They've had a lot of people hurt and the roster has been in flux. Like I said before, give it time after the break before freaking out.

Comment

• Maybe its time to trade Lidstrom?

Comment

• yeah right.

Comment

Working...
                                X