No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th seed would be fine. You would see the first and second seeded teams intentionally losing games at the end of the season to avoid us.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      DONE FOR THE SEASON!!! Where the f did you read that? I heard 2 weeks.
      That was a joke. Zetterberg is not done for the season, only the holiday season. I have to say that I started at that one too.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Man that scared the hell out of me... I actually read the parenthesis but it somehow registered as (Hollands season that is).

I'll blame it on the alcohol.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sorry jadaam. Alcohol was involved with my post too.

Comment

• We gotta do what we gotta do to make it to the playoffs in the spring!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Rafalski out with the flu.

Comment

• If the season ended today we'd be the 10th seed!!! Yup that's 2 spots out!! We need to get healthy quick, its almost the halfway point.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  If the season ended today we'd be the 10th seed!!! Yup that's 2 spots out!! We need to get healthy quick, its almost the halfway point.
                  Dude, you are rushing the gun......

The season does not end today.

There is still a lot of games to be played.

This team has so many dynamics going on, it is a wonder they can win a game.

Don't worry.

They will get into the playoffs and if they can get some of the guys back that can not play now, they will be OK.

In fact, they will have an advantage. They will have rested legs that will be able to go hard.

Trust me when I tell you that rested legs have more jump than legs that have been through the wear and tear of the season.

.......now, passing accuracy......that is a different question but, these are Pros and it will only take about 5 games to become a sniper again.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    In fact, they will have an advantage. They will have rested legs that will be able to go hard.

Trust me when I tell you that rested legs have more jump than legs that have been through the wear and tear of the season.
                    I tend to disagree. Its not like these guys are sitting out because they're on vacation. Most are sidelined with serious injuries.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Do not discount the ability of a hockey player to play his game.

Hockey players do not sit out because they have a hangnail or stitches. They sit out because their injury will hamper the team.

Hockey players are the most duriable of all athletes.

When they get back on the ice, they will perform and it may take about 5 games for the most serious injuries to get their game speed back but, they will get their job done unlike other sports that are given playing time just because they were starters before they had an injury.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm with Malto. No need for concern yet. I also said earlier when these injured players do come back they will be fresh for the playoffs. This could actually be a blessing in disguise getting young players playing time now and when the vets come back they will be fresh. We shall see but I'm not worried right now.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• If I were in Vegas, I would be looking to put some money on the Wings to win the Cup this year. When they are healthy, they will be a top 8 team at least.

Comment

• Holmstrom's turn. Broken foot, out about a month. But Cleary and Zetterberg are back.

Comment

• Congrats to TEAM USA, champions of the 2010 IIHF World Junior Champs.

The national anthem is being played rigth now.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'll tell you what, ol Howard has really stepped it up this year. He's played really well with a shit team behind him. Our D and PP have been horrid. We really won't know what we have until The Mule gets back and we have 2 scoring lines.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X