No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another injury. Ericsson went down this time.

The thing that's really surprising to me is we keep winning. I keep seeing people on the score sheet that I have no idea who they are but we find a way.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Another injury. Ericsson went down this time.

The thing that's really surprising to me is we keep winning. I keep seeing people on the score sheet that I have no idea who they are but we find a way.
      Half of the Grand Rapids roster could make a 3rd or 4th line on 3/4 of the rest of the league. They are waiting for their chance to become a Wing.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• At the rate we're going it won't be long til the other half will be on the team.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• THIS IS WHY BIG-SHOT ATHLETES SHOULD ALWAYS SIGN AUTOGRAPHS FOR LITTLE KIDS....
          Recently retired ON-HIS-WAY-TO-THE-HALL-OF-FAME player Brendan Shanahan grew up as a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs:
          ?When I was 14 years old I was skating in the summertime at a rink in Toronto,? Shahanan recalled. ?Rick Vaive happened to be skating at an adjoining rink and we were actually in dressing rooms that were right next to each other.
          I went in when he was sort of settled and asked him for an autograph. I didn?t get the best response from Rick Vaive at that time.?
          It was not a moment Shanahan would forget.
          The Devils made him their first selection and the second overall pick in the 1987 entry draft and he went straight to the NHL as a rookie with the team in 1987-88.
          ?Fast forward four years later and Rick Vaive is waiting for a meaningless faceoff in Buffalo,? Shanahan said. ?He?s now playing for the Sabres. He?s lined up next to some 18-year-old kid from New Jersey. When the puck dropped, I attacked Rick Vaive.
          It was a quiet, uneventful game. He couldn?t believe the rage I had, not only in attacking him, but it took two (linesmen) to restrain me afterwards and throw me in the penalty box.?
          Vaive was dumbfounded.
          ?He said to one of my teammates at the time, Jim Korn, ?By the way, what?s wrong with that kid and why was he coming after me?? ? Shanahan recounted. ?Jim Korn said, ?Apparently he asked you for an autograph when he was a little kid and you weren?t that friendly to him. So he?s harbored those feelings since then.? ?
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• hah good story.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Wow that is a pretty damn good one!

I liked the one he had about Stevie Y a few years back. Shanny said when he was traded to Detroit he flew in and was running late for his first game. Apparantly Stevie Y held the team in the dressing room until Shanny got dressed to go out as a team. I always thought that was money in the bank.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sounds like Filppula is getting close to returning. Our second line def needs it.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Zetterberg's turn. Hard (clean) hit, upper body injury, out for the rest of the game.

Comment

• The depth of the Red Wings organization is just astounding.

Think of how banged up that team was going into last year's playoffs, and they get to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.

They keep reaching down into their minor league well, and these guys come up and produce.

All this with a salary cap that was supposed to end this sort of depth.

Ken Holland is probably one of the best GMs in any sport in the entire country.

Comment

• WTF is up with this team!!!! F the injury bug!!!

Howard with his first career shutout. Man this kid playing pretty well.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm glad to see Howard is making the most of his opportunity. I thought for sure the Wings were done with him when I heard Holland's comments about him last season.

Comment

• Looks like Zetterberg may be done for the season.

(Holiday season that is).

Comment

• DONE FOR THE SEASON!!! Where the f did you read that? I heard 2 weeks.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• if the season ended today we'd be in the 8th seed. WTF!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Uhhhh read the qualifier in parenthesis.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X