No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic move by a 9 year old. My daughter is 9 and she can't even pick up her socks.

Comment

• So this is what it's like to have a shitty hockey team. These guys better get their shit together BEFORE Franzen comes back.

Is anyone else worried?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Is it playoffs yet?

Comment

• This is what happens when you work in new players, especially rookies, and you lose some key players to injury. At least they got a point.

Comment

• Not worried. They played a solid game against a very hot team (at least Goalie). And the game tying goal was very questionable.

Comment

• I'm thinking about comming down to Detroit for a Red Wing game @ the Joe for my b-day present --Nov. 27th. I also have vacation that week from work along with 2 carry over days the following week. SWEET. Just depends when Sharkys surgery is before I get the tickets.
              My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• The invitation to stay at the house is till open Angeleyes.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Why'd they take Ozgood out of goaly there so Col. could score? Jacka**'s.. Why is it that Detroit can just sit and play the game but yet the other team always has to start the fights?
                  My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Howard was (not) in goal tonight when Col scored their empty-netter.
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• What a shitty sports weekend.

It's a relief the Lions can't lose this weekend.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• wanna bet ???
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Finally a win!!!

Can anyone believe Sammy is leading the Canucks in scoring? Wow.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Man the Wings thread is going CRAZY!!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 2-0 shutout for Ozzie.. Not bad.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• West Coast trip is over and the Sweden trip is over. Now time to get healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X