Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

And still lower than the Tigers magic number. This needs to change pronto.

Comment

• Watching the exhibition game in Sweden. Sure is nice to watch that precision passing again.

Comment

• I hate this game in Sweden.. I think this is a really bad way to start the season off.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Could be worse, some 3rd world location like Anaheim.

Comment

• lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings fall behing early, Ericsson ties it, Maltby puts us up Shorthanded. Good Start so far.

Comment

• Could be even worse.

One could have Direct TV and not be able to see the game.......
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm stuck listening to the game since I have DirecTV.

Comment

• Who gives a shit. They''l just blow it again this year to an inferior team probably letting them win 4 out of 5. FUCKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Wake me up in June when the playoffs start...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not a great way to start the season with Ericcson getting hurt.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Looks like the defense is picking up where it left off.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                              I'm stuck listening to the game since I have DirecTV.
                              free trial Center Ice on DirecTv, Oct 1-24, look for the banner between channels 214-215.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                                free trial Center Ice on DirecTv, Oct 1-24, look for the banner between channels 214-215.
                                Center Ice does not carry any games that are broadcast on VS, and DirecTV dumped VS.

Comment

Working...
                                X